Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finding KS1C for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Finding KS1C for transfer

I would like to take a ks01 Canada for transfer if anyone didn't need anymore
If anyone is willing to transfer, please PM, Thanks

Comments

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@jason5545 said:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3395540/#Comment_3395540

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I thought they don't allow transfers anymore.

Or was that just for SyS?

• ErisaErisa Member
    edited March 2022

@DP said:

It's hit and miss, which is sort of why I dislike people constantly reposting this "They don't accept transfers ever for any reason" stuff.

You can ask support one day and get one answer, then ask another day and get a different answer from a different person. Some will tell you they accept transfers and others will tell you they don't ever.

Anyone looking to sell service transfer should ask first before offering, and see if luck is in their favour.

• @dfroe said:

@jason5545 said:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3395540/#Comment_3395540

@DP said:

Nevermind then.

• @Erisa said:

@DP said:

It's hit and miss, which is sort of why I dislike people constantly reposting this "They don't accept transfers ever for any reason" stuff.

You can ask support one day and get one answer, then ask another day and get a different answer from a different person. Some will tell you they don't accept transfers and others will tell you they don't ever.

Anyone looking to sell service transfer should ask first before offering, and see if luck is in their favour.

I was remembering someone at LET, doing a transfer before, but I think just like what you said, it's a rare case maybe.