Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Open Letter] Thank You Letter to LET Members - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Open Letter] Thank You Letter to LET Members

2»

Comments

• @Maounique said:
    Nobody is "normal". The concept arises from the average of all people when nobody is actually exactly in the middle.

The middle of normal isn't a specific point like an average, but a range in many uses. Like a bell curve. You can argue over what percentage of distribution makes up the range, though. I'm sure there are careers devoted to this.

Thanked by 3Maounique devp FrankZ
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2022

Point taken.
    What I meant is that there are so many characteristics which define a person that nobody can be within the normal range on all of them.
    From physical to mental, we are all unique, a minority of one, outliers in at least a few areas.
    But, yeah, I suck when i try to write short sentences :P

• devpdevp Member

@TimboJones said:

@Maounique said:
    Nobody is "normal". The concept arises from the average of all people when nobody is actually exactly in the middle.

The middle of normal isn't a specific point like an average, but a range in many uses. Like a bell curve. You can argue over what percentage of distribution makes up the range, though. I'm sure there are careers devoted to this.

'normal' is 'a specific point in a dynamic range that is approaching towards a specific point' called 'normal' which makes that relatively static specific point dynamic in a dynamic range and that range becomes specifically defined static range in relative space where dynamic point becomes static point which means 'normal' is available at each point in a static range where 'normal' is dynamic and 'normal' is always available at a specific point where range is dynamic though position of specific point is relative.

Thanked by 1dosai
  • @devp said:

@TimboJones said:

@Maounique said:

'normal' is 'a specific point in a dynamic range that is approaching towards a specific point' called 'normal' which makes that relatively static specific point dynamic in a dynamic range and that range becomes specifically defined static range in relative space where dynamic point becomes static point which means 'normal' is available at each point in a static range where 'normal' is dynamic and 'normal' is always available at a specific point where range is dynamic though position of specific point is relative.

@Nekki is right about this being a jbiloh experiment to fill up the forum with GPT3 generated posts, now that users are running away.

Thanked by 3AlwaysSkint devp adly
  • @devp said:

@TimboJones said:

@Maounique said:

Wow. You're really doubling down instead.

Thanked by 2Maounique devp
  • devpdevp Member
    edited May 2022

@devp said:
    Welcome to all LET community members.

I am glad to meet a lot of experts on
    hundreds of topics here.

Primary discussion around here are focused towards
    Service Providers and Customers of those services.

Occasionally discussions happened here on general topics
    around implementation of various philosophical thoughts
    throughout history and there effects of operations on both
    short term and long term intervals in detail and clarity
    including concrete evidences and healthy participation in
    discussions do make LET a better place and way to have.

Experts around the world come here had invested significant
    resources in intellectual and physical form from their own
    investments and handling all discussions throughout day and night
    from multiple years proactively for the benefit of all Members and Providers.

LET historically is an Open Discussion Platform to express
    thoughts and experiences on topics of general beneficiaries.

Thanks to all experts for being at LET.

Regards
    Prashant

There are things that are applicable to every member of LET forum.

Every member of the LET forum have a mutual level of understanding among each other which makes LET forum members apart from other forums and keeping members enganged in their expert areas both creative and professional.

Thanked by 1cadddr
  • ralfralf Member

Why have you necro'd your own thread? You can't even claim you accidentally found it on a search!

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@devp said: Every member of the LET forum have a mutual level of understanding among each other which makes LET forum members apart from other forums and keeping members enganged in their expert areas both creative and professional.

Right: it was important to necropost to add this information

Thanked by 1devp
  • angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited May 2022

I think that this thread has run its course

Following a request by the OP, I've reopened this thread, but in the future, please make the relevance of necroposting clear

• devpdevp Member
    edited May 2022

@ralf said:
    Why have you necro'd your own thread? You can't even claim you accidentally found it on a search!

@angstrom said: Right: it was important to necropost to add this information

@angstrom said: I think that this thread has run its course

Following a request by the OP, I've reopened this thread, but in the future, please make the relevance of necroposting clear

I am sharing releavance update as requested by moderator @angstrom.

@devp said:

@devp said:
    Welcome to all LET community members.

I am glad to meet a lot of experts on
    hundreds of topics here.

Primary discussion around here are focused towards
    Service Providers and Customers of those services.

Occasionally discussions happened here on general topics
    around implementation of various philosophical thoughts
    throughout history and there effects of operations on both
    short term and long term intervals in detail and clarity
    including concrete evidences and healthy participation in
    discussions do make LET a better place and way to have.

Experts around the world come here had invested significant
    resources in intellectual and physical form from their own
    investments and handling all discussions throughout day and night
    from multiple years proactively for the benefit of all Members and Providers.

LET historically is an Open Discussion Platform to express
    thoughts and experiences on topics of general beneficiaries.

Thanks to all experts for being at LET.

Regards
    Prashant

There are things that are applicable to every member of LET forum.

Every member of the LET forum have a mutual level of understanding among each other which makes LET forum members apart from other forums and keeping members enganged in their expert areas both creative and professional.

Objective to bring the thread to the front page is to share my ideology on how a good active forum should nurture to every member and visitor.

Threads of these thoughts should be introduced to members of forum often to keep things everywhere else more meaningful.

Positivity after all have an impact.

• This guy makes the weirdest posts, doesn't he.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@dane_doherty said:
    This guy makes the weirdest posts, doesn't he.

It is a brave soul who makes his innermost feelings known, despite the fact he risks ridicule and mockery for doing so. Bravo, I say, bravo!

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • I know people hate necroing (me too), but please refrain from locking threads immediately @angstrom. The way I see it, I think it's being used too liberally and the threshold to get a topic locked is pretty low.

If you feel otherwise then fair enough. But I don't think regular heavy-handed moderating is a good way to manage this forum.

Thanked by 2adly Xrmaddness
  • VoidVoid Member

@dane_doherty said:

Wannabe shitposter but not very successful yet due to the cringe content.

• devpdevp Member

@jmaxwell said:

@dane_doherty said:

@jmaxwell
    In general i discuss about Philosophy and Technology.

Whenever there is possibility to benefit people at large both existing and yet to visit i put myself in the frontline and do so.

You can visit contribution to the LET Forum Discussion Threads here:

• @devp said:

@jmaxwell said:

@dane_doherty said:

@jmaxwell

Whenever there is possibility to benefit people at large both existing and yet to visit i put myself in the frontline and do so.

I don't think he was referring to you, though.

• VoidVoid Member

@devp said:

@jmaxwell said:

@dane_doherty said:

@jmaxwell

Nice try but you will never be the uncunted Nekki.

Thanked by 1devp
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Weren't you all complaining about @jbiloh's use of provider tag money? This kind of quality content shows that it's being wisely invested.

Thanked by 1devp
  • adlyadly Veteran

@devp said:
    @jmaxwell

Thanked by 2devp TimboJones
  • devpdevp Member

@raindog308 said:
    Weren't you all complaining about @jbiloh's use of provider tag money? This kind of quality content shows that it's being wisely invested.

@jbiloh is a pearl in the Necklace thread.
    The Pearl Necklace existed long before @jbiloh joined and possibly before he new about LET Forum.

I appreciate @jbiloh own and teams efforts to grow LET Forum and get new visitors and members become familiar.

• devpdevp Member
    edited May 2022

@adly said:

@devp said:
    @jmaxwell

Enjoy @adly.
    There are Good Things Happening at LET Forum.