Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't find this VPS anymore
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can't find this VPS anymore

BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
edited March 2012 in General

I once had a VPS that was $1.50 and had 1TB traffic
But i can't find that one anymore, it was hosted in the USA

Someone knows this company that has that

Comments

• flyfly Member

123systems? i dont remmeber

• No it's not 123systems

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

You probably cant find them because they are probably sunk to the bottom of the deadpool by now at that price :)

• I would not touch that provider if they are available with that range of price..

• It was only like 64mb ram, i want to use that one as a download server

• Please don't tell me you used HostFail. Their prices were similar.

• birdie25birdie25 Member
    edited March 2012

BlueVM? @joodle

• LESLES Member
    edited March 2012

cripperz?

• 1TB = approx. 3Mbps average. This for $1.5 would mean that the provider is selling you bandwidth at $0.5/Mbps. I doubt many of the VPS providers are buying bandwidth that cheap.
    And considering the transaction costs for $1.5, IP costs, other resources costs, etc... well do the math yourself.

• @rds100 every provider oversells the bandwidth, so thats not really an issue

• flyfly Member
    edited March 2012

@gsrdgrdgh truth.

And I don't disagree with that practice. At least not in these circumstances

• The problem is that such offer is likely to attract a lot of users that are actually looking for and want to use all that bandwidth. And then the provider might get in trouble, if their bandwidth expenses rises more than the income from these offers.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Every one on this ist are on the deapool hahaha

• Its possible it was us, but we only offered 1/2 a TB on that plan. If you PM me your email address and full name I'll look in our database to see if you have an account.

• It was not @BlueVM
    It was a host where they also did webhosting, and windows VPS hosting

• HostRail, :D

• DerekDerek Member

The most comparable company that I can recognise is 2Host.

128MB Dedicated RAM
    5GB HDD Storage
    10TB B/W @ Gigabit