Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is OneilOnline and WattaServer having issues?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is OneilOnline and WattaServer having issues?

bubobubo Member

VPS has been unreachable from Solus for more than 5 days

No one responds to support tickets

Online chat says they are online but they never answer

Leaving a message for online chat and pressing Send shows: SMTP invalid

Trying to boot the VPS from the portal says: Command failed, create support ticket

The network status always says no issues but this has happened many times in the last months, but then it starts to work again.

Is there any issues or information about Oneil Online??? They were advertised on LowEndBox.

Comments

• both their websites are down to me

Thanked by 1bubo
  • bubobubo Member

@vovler said:
    both their websites are down to me

I saw in other posts in here that they block some countries. If it matters I am in the USA and the Watta Server datacenter was supposed to be USA too. But I don't know how to check.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited March 2022

@bubo said:

@vovler said:
    both their websites are down to me

I saw in other posts in here that they block some countries. If it matters I am in the USA and the Watta Server datacenter was supposed to be USA too. But I don't know how to check.

[dp@prysm ~/]$ curl -Is https://wattaserver.com | head -n 1
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK

[dp@prysm ~/]$ curl -Is https://oneilonline.com | head -n 1
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Thanked by 1bubo
  • bubobubo Member

@DP I meant I don't know how to check if they block non USA countries.

I can login to their support portal and SolusVM portal, it even shows my VPS as Online from the support portal. But Solus is unable to do anything. I can create support tickets but no responses.

I don't have issues getting to the portals. The VPS is stuck or inaccessible but they are not responding to my tickets and I don't know what else to do.

• bubobubo Member

Issue is fixed!