Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any providers allowed adult site? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any providers allowed adult site?

13»

Comments

• starservicesstarservices Member
    edited March 2022

@stevewatson301 said:

@starservices said: We can offer the following based in the UK as long as the adult content is 18+ and meets UK laws requirements.

Putting your dubious reputation aside, you need a Host Rep tag to advertise on threads.

You need to be provider to post offers in offers section not to reply to requests. I done what many other providers on here done just unfortunately guy I sold it to buggered me over.

Not going repeat again was over a year ago now and before that happened I had my provider tag for over 5 years with no issue, so yeah I got a reputation them clients out there that know me knows the score.

• You need host rep to reply into requests. Without any tag you are not allowed to do it.

• Best report me then, or go and reread the rules.

• dosaidosai Member
    edited March 2022

@stefeman said:
    You need host rep to reply into requests. Without any tag you are not allowed to do it.

I flagged his comment earlier and nothing happened. Mods don't care, I guess.

• @dosai said:

@stefeman said:
    You need host rep to reply into requests. Without any tag you are not allowed to do it.

Just you guys need read rules correctly anyone can answer requests just can't post in offers section.

Thanked by 1dosai
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@starservices said:

@dosai said:

@stefeman said:

Just you guys need read rules correctly anyone can answer requests just can't post in offers section.

No, in order to post an offer as a reply in a request thread, you need to have a Host Rep tag:

Host Rep Tags
    [...]
    7. Reply, with service offers/deals, to user created service request threads within the requests category.

See https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-04th-sep-2018/p1

(It's another question whether this rule is consistently applied or not -- probably not)

• @angstrom said:

@starservices said:

@dosai said:

@stefeman said:

No, in order to post an offer as a reply in a request thread, you need to have a Host Rep tag:

Host Rep Tags
    [...]
    7. Reply, with service offers/deals, to user created service request threads within the requests category.

See https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-04th-sep-2018/p1

(It's another question whether this rule is consistently applied or not -- probably not)

Blimey I stand corrected, sorry I scanned rules the other week incase they changed and over looked that.

That case no more offers from me I just sit in the corner and watch the drama threads.