Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Backup Storage | 30% lifetime recurring discount - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Backup Storage | 30% lifetime recurring discount

2»

Comments

• RapToNRapToN Member, Host Rep

@NetDynamics24 said:

@RapToN said:
    The prices look great, but I'm afraid there is no kind of data redundancy here. Do I see that right? (For backups, no problem in principle, but since I have >20 TB of data, I don't necessarily want to have to transfer everything again).

There seem to be offers up to 10 TB on the website. Would ~30 TB of storage also be possible or would that exceed the resources of a single system?

There is no redundancy to achieve these prices in multiple locations. The biggest plan is indeed 10 TB but you can purchase multiple 10 TB packages. We have many servers, no worries, plenty of free space on all 4 locations.

Is it possible to combine multiple 10TB storages?
    Since my data is also on a single server, I naturally don't want to split it up when backing it up.

But if I understand it correctly, that is unfortunately not possible. Too bad. There don't seem to be many providers who can meet these requirements.

• I'm very happy with you guys for last few month. I remember you mentioned before that Borgbackup will be added. Any ETA? Thanks

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2022

@pouyam said:
    I'm very happy with you guys for last few month. I remember you mentioned before that Borgbackup will be added. Any ETA? Thanks

Thank you for your feedback. We plan to launch it next month after we try it works fine.

Thanked by 1pouyam

@RapToN said:

Is it possible to combine multiple 10TB storages?
    Since my data is also on a single server, I naturally don't want to split it up when backing it up.

But if I understand it correctly, that is unfortunately not possible. Too bad. There don't seem to be many providers who can meet these requirements.

Please contact us for a custom solution.

• LuckyTainLuckyTain Member
    edited March 2022

i bought one and pending :)

@LuckyTain said:
    Your overall risk is too high, please contact our sales office for more information..?

I guess you tried to order using a VPN. Please do not use VPN while ordering.

• @NetDynamics24 said:

@LuckyTain said:
    Your overall risk is too high, please contact our sales office for more information..?

I guess you tried to order using a VPN. Please do not use VPN while ordering.

ok i just paid the invoice

@LuckyTain said:

ok i just paid the invoice

Thank you for your order. Enjoy your service!

One more day left! Hurry up, don't miss this offer!

• grabbed one, to test. but i really need a vps with that amount of storage but direct link download :tired_face:

• Why don't you guys accept crypto? :(

You asked for it and we did it for you: We extend the offer until April 15, 2022. Now all plans with unmetered traffic!

Thanked by 2dedicados ehab
  • handyhosthandyhost Member, Host Rep

Bought one for my backups

@handyhost said:
    Bought one for my backups

Thank you for the trust. Enjoy your service!

• so what is the difference between these packages and

https://www.hetzner.com/storage/storage-box?country=ot

Hetzner still cheaper...

Thanked by 1rackabuser
    edited April 2022

@Chalipa said:
    so what is the difference between these packages and

https://www.hetzner.com/storage/storage-box?country=ot

Hetzner still cheaper...

First, we have multiple locations (USA, EU) and will have more in the near future.
    Second, if you combine our discounts on annual plans (or 3 years), we may be cheaper.
    Third, we have more plans such as 2 TB, 3 TB, 4 TB.
    Finally, perhaps our service is faster.

Besides these, a service is not only the price and the specs. It is also the support you get, and much more.

• @NetDynamics24 said:
    First, we have multiple locations (USA, EU) and will have more in the near future.

They have multiple locations as well, Germany and Finland for now.

Second, if you combine our discounts on annual plans (or 3 years), we may be cheaper.

Considering the reputation you have, I don't think there will be many going for 3 years plans.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3234513#Comment_3234513
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3222747/#Comment_3222747

They have plans up to 24TB which you don't.

Are you really saying these FTP storage are faster than what Hetzner is offering?

Besides these, a service is not only the price and the specs. It is also the support you get, and much more.

I find it hard to find any negative review about Hetzner yet, I have multiple servers there and they have been rock solid.

I'm not here to point out anything negative about you, but seems you have an attitude problem that you have to work on if you want to gain more business from here and other forums/online platforms.

edited April 2022

@Chalipa said:

We do have USA servers which is very popular location for our service.

I don't think there will be many going for 3 years plans.

We already have a registered LLC for one year. And we have many clients who have chosen the 3 years plan and enjoy it for 1 year already.

but seems you have an attitude problem

Really? Because I said the differences of the services? OK.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • @NetDynamics24 said:
    Really? Because I said the differences of the services? OK.

The way you behave/think/reply.

There is something in the world called "business language" which I'm sure you have never heard of.

• @Chalipa said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

Considering the reputation you have, I don't think there will be many going for 3 years plans.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3234513#Comment_3234513
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3222747/#Comment_3222747

They have plans up to 24TB which you don't.

Are you really saying these FTP storage are faster than what Hetzner is offering?

I find it hard to find any negative review about Hetzner yet, I have multiple servers there and they have been rock solid.

I'm not here to point out anything negative about you, but seems you have an attitude problem that you have to work on if you want to gain more business from here and other forums/online platforms.

I hesitated for many days until you appeared and unlocked the doubts in my mind, thks.
    I have bought the 1TB Flash Sale plan from LiteServer last year, that's enough for me. there is no need to waste money on other unfamiliar merchants.