Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The control panel of virmach is unavailable for a long time
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The control panel of virmach is unavailable for a long time

HuishuHuishu Member
edited March 2022 in Requests

I purchased the Plan of Ryzen Special 1536 at virmach on March 12, but the control panel has been unavailable until now. I can't get the initial root password and I can't reinstall the OS. It's been almost 2 days since I submitted a ticket and it has not been processed until now.

debug data:
Main IP pings: true
Node Online: false
Service online: online
Operating System: linux-almalinux-8-x86_64-gen2-v1
Service Status:Active
Registration Date:2022-03-12

Comments

• WHMCS: You can customize the colors of your control panel.

Virmach:

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@Wicked said:
    WHMCS: You can customize the colors of your control panel.

Virmach:

Don't give me any ideas. I'll fully turn it into an animated rainbow.

@Huishu said: I purchased the Plan of Ryzen Special 1536 at virmach on March 12, but the control panel has been unavailable until now. I can't get the initial root password and I can't reinstall the OS. It's been almost 2 days since I submitted a ticket and it has not been processed until now.

We have a lot of tickets, and as mentioned on the sale thread there will be some issues. I do apologize, it definitely wasn't intended to be this problematic and it will be resolved ASAP, but we may not get to your ticket until it is already resolved for everyone.

• @VirMach said:

@Huishu said: I purchased the Plan of Ryzen Special 1536 at virmach on March 12, but the control panel has been unavailable until now. I can't get the initial root password and I can't reinstall the OS. It's been almost 2 days since I submitted a ticket and it has not been processed until now.

We have a lot of tickets, and as mentioned on the sale thread there will be some issues. I do apologize, it definitely wasn't intended to be this problematic and it will be resolved ASAP, but we may not get to your ticket until it is already resolved for everyone.

From the time of purchase until now, it is not possible to log in, there is no initial root password. What a long wait.

• @VirMach said:

I purchased the instant provisioned location of Seattle. But until now it is not available and no reply to my ticket.

It's been 4 days since I purchased it, I don't want to wait anymore, could you refund for me?

Invoice #1397286
    Ticket #188556