Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will providers be kind enough to display invoices in descending order of date in WHMCS? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Will providers be kind enough to display invoices in descending order of date in WHMCS?

2»

Comments

• @Naruto said: Your first-paid will be on top, last-paid on bottom.

Makes sense. This puts unpaid invoices at the top of the list.

But yeah, from here on out @rchurch is welcome to do his own research. I'll be happy to look into the issue if he has a proposed suggestion (other than "lol fix it" or "just alter the query"), but until such a time this is no longer worthy of my interest.

• @Aldyric I have been busy that is why I haven't done it yet, but I will show them later.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2012

@rchurch said: VPS is not a dedicated server. I expect providers to take regular backups of their production servers as part of their OWN administrative procedures.

Our backup script utilizes "echo $RANDOM" to ensure quick and storage conscious backups! We put the backups on a flash drive and off-site it with carrier pigeon (it remains airborne for one week and returns for our next backup cycle).

I kid, I kid.

But seriously, backups are expensive and when a client is paying less than $2/month backups become a luxury, not a requirement (and most clients understand this). I don't know about other providers but hard drives are the single biggest expense for us when factoring in cost so we're always looking over our backup policy and trying to plan for the future.

• @KuJoe said: I don't know about other providers but hard drives are the single biggest expense for us

On our end it's liquor.

• @Aldryic said: On our end it's liquor.

Now i know y no stock...

• @KuJoe said: I don't know about other providers but hard drives are the single biggest expense for us

I had a lot of good luck with cheaper drives in the past, it has not been until this month I spent real money on in the bag new drives

@Aldryic said: On our end it's liquor.

Hookers for bz is #2?

• @Aldryic said: On our end it's liquor.

Liquor and oats. Ponies love oats.

• I'm more of a carnivorous Pony. I'll take raw meat over oats any day.