Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest Way to Register Firm in USA and Get Bank Account for Payments Gateways - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest Way to Register Firm in USA and Get Bank Account for Payments Gateways

2»

Comments

• AlaxonaAlaxona Member, LIR
    edited March 2022

@trinifella said: Any other reputable US based Credit Card processor that supports Subscriptions?

There are many (Square etc), but almost all of them require SSN. Stripe does not require it neither ITIN.

Thanked by 1ourvds
  • quanhua92quanhua92 Member
    edited March 2022

@trinifella said:
    Following. Interested to know what other options are there than starting a Wyoming company and then going with Stripe for Credit Card Processing... Any other reputable US based Credit Card processor that supports Subscriptions?

I have Wyoming LLC but can't register for Stripe or PayPal. They require a US residential address of owner or some kind of information that I can't have if I am in a foreign country. Not sure if there is any other ways. My Wyoming LLC is registered with FirstBase.io and they also provided a bank account from Mercury.

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

I have Wyoming LLC but can't register for Stripe or PayPal.

thanks for this info... this means there's no use of registering entity through third parties.

• steveredolfsteveredolf Member
    edited November 2023

UK Company Formation is less expensive as compare to other country.
    [link]

Mod edit (angstrom): deleted link

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2023

@steveredolf said: steveredolf

Joined 3:52PM
    Thread from March 2022?

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@jenkki, this account has something fishi. :wink:

• xyl0nxyl0n Member
    edited November 2023

I can do business consulting and further more, just contact me, have a running LLC and paid 90$ for creation and now again 50$ for another year.

It's more important that you are well informed on which state you want to create your business and which payment providers are more welcoming you on what you choose.

• You can try doola for u.s business formation. Try to form the company in Wyoming.

• This thread is from March 2022

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.