Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS 8 core Windows - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS 8 core Windows

2»

Comments

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2013

I can offer you 4 Cores of E3-1230V2 @ 3,3 ghz, 8 GB RAM, 100mbps unmetered port, 1 TB Sata, HW RAID. France or UK location. XEN HVM Virtualisation and basic management.

Price EUR 30.00 p/m

8 Cores of Xeon L5639 @ 2.13GHz, 8 GB RAM, 100mbps unmetered port, 1TB Sata, hw raid. USA location

Price 38.00 p/m

• Mining bitcoins is efficient on servers with latest AMD processors with high end Radeon GPUs only

• @imperio said:

In mother Russia we terminate your server then we terminate you!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@drserver said:
    I can offer you 4 Cores of E3-1230V2 @ 3,3 ghz, 8 GB RAM, 100mbps unmetered port, 1 TB Sata, HW RAID. France or UK location. XEN HVM Virtualisation and basic management.

Price EUR 30.00 p/m

8 Cores of Xeon L5639 @ 2.13GHz, 8 GB RAM, 100mbps unmetered port, 1TB Sata, hw raid. USA location

Price 38.00 p/m

100% dedicated 24x7 use?

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

OkieDoke said: In mother Russia we terminate your server then we terminate you!

No, your server terminates you...

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

I

AnthonySmith said: 100% dedicated 24x7 use?

Yes, please note that E3-1230V2 is 4 core CPU with H/T.
    Offer is for 4 H/T ed cores. you can kill it if you want... same to me. you are getting exact 1/2 of whole server server.

• 8 Cores of Xeon L5639 @ 2.13GHz, 8 GB RAM, 100mbps unmetered port, 1TB Sata, hw raid. USA location Can you write more information about that ?