Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Netherlands VPS/Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Netherlands VPS/Dedicated Server

fkhfhiigffkhfhiigf Member
edited March 2022 in General

Hi.
I’m searching for a VPS/Dedicated Server from Netherlands with the following specifics:
At least 4 cores of 3ghz/2.8ghz
2/4TB or more HDD
Preferably unlimited bandwidth, or a big quantity.
16 Public IPs.
More low the price will be, more probably I will buy it! ;-)

Comments

• fkhfhiigffkhfhiigf Member
    edited March 2022

I got a offer for 68€ ALL INCLUDED,(38€ for the Dedicated Server and 30 for the IPs), so please be lower than this price.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for the mention.
    Sadly there is nothing we can offer him currently

• I recommend using Worldstream, they have an amazing network, and you get 50-100TB Traffic per month.

See here

• @fkhfhiigf said:
    I got a offer for 68€ ALL INCLUDED,(38€ for the Dedicated Server and 30 for the IPs), so please be lower than this price.

Who did you get this offer from?

• @Specsblue said:
    I recommend using Worldstream, they have an amazing network, and you get 50-100TB Traffic per month.

See here

They have a great prices, but unfortunately they can add you only 6 IPs.

• @LiliLabs said:

@fkhfhiigf said:

Who did you get this offer from?

It’s a personalized offer, anyway the company name is tokomhub.com

• @fkhfhiigf said:

They look to just be a reseller, and judging by the quality of their site I'd personally steer clear. Personally, I'd advise you to just ask worldstream if they can provide you with more ipv4 addresses. With justification, I'm sure they'd do it.

edited March 2022

@LiliLabs said:

@fkhfhiigf said:

They look to just be a reseller, and judging by the quality of their site I'd personally steer clear. Personally, I'd advise you to just ask worldstream if they can provide you with more ipv4 addresses. With justification, I'm sure they'd do it.

I already did it, anyway I already used tokomhub.com services (A different dedicated server setup) and to be honest they are really great.

• sunnygsunnyg Member
    edited March 2022

@fkhfhiigf said:
    Hi.
    I’m searching for a VPS/Dedicated Server from Netherlands with the following specifics:
    2/4TB or more HDD
    16 Public IPs.

It seems like tokomhub charge close to $250/month for 1Gbit unlimited. I'm not sure if your custom offer from them includes unlimited bandwidth or not. In NL that is pretty much the going rate for 1Gbit guaranteed and unmetered. In NL metered servers seem to be more common.

I can suggest checking with Andy10gbit through his discord: https://discord.gg/uTMZ2SWnCF

You can either opt for an OVH server in France and get 16 additional IPs with free monthly rental and $3 one-time setup fee. You can have the IPs geolocated in NL. This allows you to get a 1Gbit Guaranteed and Unmetered server for around $50-60/month with 16 IPs.

Or you could opt for a server in Leaseweb NL from him in the $40/month range and add extra IPs to that. The Leaseweb servers come with 100TB monthly traffic.

@LiliLabs said:

Personally over the years, I've found it much easier, safer and convenient to work with resellers as opposed to working with hosts directly. Some other benefits I've benefited from through resellers are:

• Discounts compared to website price
    • No commitments
    • No cancellation notice
    • Crypto payments
    • Expedited support (esp with providers like OVH)
    • No KYC (ID or proof of address checks)
    • Grace Periods (if any issues with billing)
    • Advanced Tech Support (have had help fixing grub errors)

I know a lot of users may think that a reseller may disappear with their money without notice, but its easier to decipher between a seasoned reseller and a summer host with a bit of googling and/or referrals. Regardless, I feel the likelihood of getting banned/disabled by a host due to a misunderstanding is way higher than a (good) reseller disappearing with the cash.

Thanked by 1ThinVps
  • ThinVpsThinVps Member
    edited March 2022

I can vouch for andy. Had few servers from him, including 10Gbitdown/1gbit up unmetered for like 80e or whatever. I tried walkersservers as well, their leaseweb 100tb for like 30e, and also nforce... good service. overall andy is a beast, known player for years in seedbox community. check his discord.
    p.s. dont get it twisted about NL. Yes it is hot spot, but i had andy's ovh france server, and it also had amazing peering, i would say better than nforce NL servers.

edited March 2022

@ThinVps said:
    I can vouch for andy. Had few servers from him, including 10Gbitdown/1gbit up unmetered for like 80e or whatever. I tried walkersservers as well, their leaseweb 100tb for like 30e, and also nforce... good service. overall andy is a beast, known player for years in seedbox community. check his discord.
    p.s. dont get it twisted about NL. Yes it is hot spot, but i had andy's ovh france server, and it also had amazing peering, i would say better than nforce NL servers.

Wow walkersservers seems great,but unfortunately they don’t add IPs, thanks anyway for the suggestion!
    Anyway yes, I would like to reach Andy.

edited March 2022

@sunnyg said:
    It seems like tokomhub charge close to $250/month for 1Gbit unlimited. I'm not sure if your custom offer from them includes unlimited bandwidth or not. In NL that is pretty much the going rate for 1Gbit guaranteed and unmetered. In NL metered servers seem to be more common.

They want to give me 30TB each month, and that’s ok, because 30TB are ok for what I need.

edited March 2022

Infact, @HostSlick , if you have a offer with 10-20-30 or more TB of bandwidth, will be ok, maybe seems than I asked only for unlimited bandwidth, but that’s not the case, sorry for the misunderstanding guys.

• @fkhfhiigf said:
    Hi.
    2/4TB or more HDD
    16 Public IPs.

why do you need 16 IPs?

• @mhosting_in said:

@fkhfhiigf said:
    Hi.
    2/4TB or more HDD
    16 Public IPs.

why do you need 16 IPs?

For running different websites

• RapToNRapToN Member, Host Rep

@fkhfhiigf said:

@mhosting_in said:

@fkhfhiigf said:
    Hi.
    2/4TB or more HDD
    16 Public IPs.

why do you need 16 IPs?

For running different websites

Where is the Problem to host unlimited Websites on a single IP?

edited March 2022

@RapToN said:

Because I need this ports: 80,8080,443,22,opened for every website.
    And as you know, you can't have the same port opened on the same IP.

• RapToNRapToN Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2022

But you could use one port for more then one website while using vhosts.

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/vhosts/examples.html

I don't know whats you plan with port 22, but I am sure there are also name based solutions.

If you doesn't send any mails https://www.kts24.com could offer 16 IPs for 10€ as addon to every offer wich is available on the website.

• @fkhfhiigf said:

@RapToN said:

Because I need this ports: 80,8080,443,22,opened for every website.
    And as you know, you can't have the same port opened on the same IP.

if you know share hosting where thousand of websites used shared 1IP.