Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review Dacentec & VirMach (both very positive)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review Dacentec & VirMach (both very positive)

KermEdKermEd Member
edited March 2022 in Reviews

I just wanted to say, I picked up 3 low-cost dedicated servers from Dacentec over the last month or two.

One is running Windows Server 2012, one is running Ubuntu, and one is running Proxmox. All three have been running great. One server had a minor hiccup after installation - the support team replied and resolved the issue within minutes. They have been polite, friendly and very easy to work with.

I know it is a bit older tech, but a 36GB / 2x2TB / 2xL5520 dedi for $35 (with a 10% discount if you sign up for their newsletter) is pretty awesome.

Anyway, I've seen lots of complaints on here about providers lately. And just wanted to give @dacentec a thank-you shout out.

On the lower cost side, I also wanted to add I picked up a bunch of lowcost @VirMach servers during Black Friday. All 4 servers have been running great, with small utilities running on them. No unscheduled downtime. No unexpected issues.

Anyway, just wanted to make sure some providers got a positive shout-out :)

I also picked up a couple from Joe's Data Center (not on LET afaik) about 3 months ago... Those have been setup as some backup servers. Also running great.