Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any RDP seller that works with Netflix
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any RDP seller that works with Netflix

I have tried multiple RDP provider. But all there IPs are blacklisted by netflix.

Looking for a good Provider who’s IP works perfectly.

Budget : 20$/m
8GB Ram
100GB SSD

Comments

• Why rdp? vpn wont work?

• Need to download the series & movies for later seeing. Can’t keep my own system open 24/7 for that.

• @DataBuster said:
    Need to download the series & movies for later seeing. Can’t keep my own system open 24/7 for that.

Use a VPN on the RDP then, I doubt you'll find one with ranges not already blocked by NF.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@DataBuster said:
    I have tried multiple RDP provider. But all there IPs are blacklisted by netflix.

8GB Ram
    100GB SSD

I can help you, we can test in different locations and you can see if it works for you.

• @SirFoxy said:

@DataBuster said:
    Need to download the series & movies for later seeing. Can’t keep my own system open 24/7 for that.

Use a VPN on the RDP then, I doubt you'll find one with ranges not already blocked by NF.

With lifetime vpn deals that's easier than ever. Just get one that works with Netflix.

• @DataBuster said:

Another option could be to use OpenVPN on RDP server from some known VPN providers and just buy the RDP itself from any decent RDP seller( irrespective of the fact that RDP IP is blocked)

• @georgedatacenter said:

@DataBuster said:

8GB Ram
    100GB SSD

I can help you, we can test in different locations and you can see if it works for you.

Will be looking forward for that. Kindly inbox with deal

• @Ympker said:

@SirFoxy said:

@DataBuster said:

With lifetime vpn deals that's easier than ever. Just get one that works with Netflix.

Lifetime VPNs are bullshit. I prefer using the best ones. I am using SurfShark, IPVANISH & VyprVPN.

Still i am not looking for temporary solution. I need permanent fix using the own provider IP.

• edited March 2022

@DataBuster said:

@Ympker said:

@SirFoxy said:

@DataBuster said:

Lifetime VPNs are bullshit. I prefer using the best ones. I am using SurfShark, IPVANISH & VyprVPN.

Still i am not looking for temporary solution. I need permanent fix using the own provider IP.

Using a VPN on a VPS/RDP is definitely not a temporary solution though.
    Getting an RDP which currently works, and can be blocked eventually because someone else on the subnet was abusive - that is what I would call temporary.

Torguard offers streaming IPs, get one, map to your RDP, and you're good to go. If it ever stops working - talk to torguard and request a new streaming IP.

• Get a residential IP. What country are you looking for ?

• @DataBuster said: I prefer using the best ones

Then you throwing money for nothing. For Netflix and torrents they are all the same.

• BreakaWDBreakaWD Member
    edited March 2022

@lentro Their CPU VPS can stream Netflix US at ~$18.25/mo (20GB SSD && 4GB RAM)

Just set up wireguard for personal streaming use and it works like a charm. As long as you're not sharing the wireguard account with others, your IP shouldn't get marked by Netflix.

Or you can use Ubuntu Desktop and connect via RDP. Or install lightweight version of Windows.

https://tensordock.com/

Dazn:                  Yes (Region: US)
     HotStar:               Yes (Region: US)
     Disney+:               Yes (Region: US)
     Netflix:                       Yes (Region: US)
     YouTube Premium:             Yes
     Amazon Prime Video:    Yes (Region: US)
     TVBAnywhere+:          Yes
     iQyi Oversea Region:       US
     Viu.com:               No
     YouTube CDN:           Chicago, IL 
     Netflix Preferred CDN: Washington DC  
     Steam Currency:            USD

Thanked by 1lentro
  • lentrolentro Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2022

@BreakaWD said: @lentro Their CPU VPS can stream Netflix US at ~$18.25/mo (20GB SSD && 4GB RAM)

Thanks for the mention!

We just launched CPU instances at just under $20/month for a 4GB RAM VM, billed hourly. When your VM is off, you get billed a lower rate. So, if you're fine not keeping it running the full month, you can save!

These come with dedicated CPUs for CPU transcoding workloads, though I guess you can also use it as a personal VPN/RDP:
    https://console.tensordock.com/deploy_cpu

@DataBuster if you want, DM me and I'll hook you up with some starting credits for you to try it out. This isn't an officially supported use case, so I guess just take advantage of it if it works :joy:. But as @BreakaWD mentioned, don't abuse it or it'll stop working.

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

i just checked one of my RDP its working fine
    4vcores
    6GB ram
    100Gb SSD
    1TB bandwidth@1G/sec
    Order Now