Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking VPS with GPU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking VPS with GPU

Hi LET.
i'm looking KVM VPS with GPU

my requirements.

1IPv4
CPU: 8CORE
RAM: 12GB
SSD: 100GB NVMe
Bandwidth: 5TB
GPU: 8GB
GPU Model: RTX 3090
Payment Monthly.

Comments

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited March 2022

@lentro TensorDock, their KVMs are customizable (sliders dropdowns go brrr) and are billed hourly, don't think they have 3090s but probably still worth a look

Thanked by 1lentro
  • What is your budget?

• @tetech said:
    What is your budget?

budget doesn't matter, i just need to know how much cost, then i'll able to buy.

• $1,000/month

• @tetech said:
    $1,000/month

looking more cheap

• @adanforest said:

@tetech said:
    $1,000/month

looking more cheap

950?

• Then you want to play a game... "budget doesn't matter"... then someone says a price and you say "looking more cheap". So how cheap? Providers do not play this game.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Not stating a budget is probably the biggest mistake people make.

• Why does he have to give a budget? He put exact specifications for his needs so provider can give him a quote? Thats how it usually works.

• @drizbo said:
    Why does he have to give a budget? He put exact specifications for his needs so provider can give him a quote? Thats how it usually works.

Agree there is no rule. If he provides a realistic budget it suggests he is serious about ordering. If he does not provide a budget and has a history of making outrageous requests, it suggests there is not a serious intent to buy and a provider is just wasting their time making an offer. Basically I'm guessing he expects it to be $10/month or something.

Thanked by 1adanforest
  • LeaderGPU.com
    They have servers with 3090 GPU.

1 x 3090, 24GB GPU RAM, 1 x Xeon® E5-2609v4

Server Configuration:

GPU:
    1 pcs 3090
    (Each GPU card has:10496 CUDA® cores
    NVIDIA® RTX™ 3090)

GPU RAM:
    24 GB (1x24Gb) GDDR6X

CPU:
    Intel® Xeon® E5-2609v4 1,70 GHz

RAM:
    64 GB RAM

SSD:
    480 GB SSD

Network:
    10Gbit Port

PRICE FOR 1 MONTH(-S): 628.05 € EXCL. VAT

Thanked by 1adanforest
  • lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@jmgcaguicla said:
    @lentro TensorDock, their KVMs are customizable (sliders dropdowns go brrr) and are billed hourly, don't think they have 3090s but probably still worth a look

Thanks for the mention!

@adanforest I run a small cloud GPU service called TensorDock. Hundreds of startups run on us, as do employees of some of the world's best Fortune 500 companies and universities. You can fully customize the configuration you want: https://console.tensordock.com/deploy

The best equivalent would be an A5000 24GB or A6000 48GB. These are billed hourly, but we provide 25% annual discounts (contract) and 40% annual discounts (prepaid). DM me, and I can give you some starting credits.

If you're fine with Boston, we can provide GeForce 3080s for ~$250-$300/month (not hourly). DM me for more info or email [email protected].

Thanked by 1adanforest
  • kuroneko23kuroneko23 Member
    edited March 2022

If you doesn't use it 24/7, you can try tensordock.com with RTX A6000 (slightly slower clock speed than RTX 3090 Ti).

1x RTX A6000        $1.4100/hour
    12 GB RAM           $0.0600/hour
    8 vCPUs             $0.0800/hour
    100 GB NVMe SSD     $0.0100/hour
    Total               $1.5600/hour

Edit : a bit too late I guess, lentro's already here

Thanked by 2lentro adanforest
  • ErisaErisa Member

Also agree with tensordock. It's most likely the best deal you'll get for a VPS with that kind of GPU. Not many providers are interested in GPU virtual servers (Though you'll see plenty of dedis with weaker GPUs) and I can attest to tensordock being high quality. If you have any special needs I'm sure lentro will be more than happy to hear you out.

• Okay, i'm going to @lentro as soon i've place order

@jmgcaguicla said: TensorDock... worth a look
    @kuroneko23 said: you can try tensordock
    @Erisa said: tensordock. It's most likely the best deal you'll get

Wow, thanks everyone for all the support! I'm truly honored :)

@adanforest said: Okay, i'm going to @lentro as soon i've place order

Thanks, @adanforest! New York, Las Vegas, and Chicago are real data centers. Near Boston, we do a bit of crypto mining and run stuff from our office. Read more about our locations.

The prices you see on the website are for New York, Las Vegas, and Chicago deployments, hence the high prices (I think an A5000 will cost like $650-$700/month if you run it for the entire month).

If you're fine with Boston, email [email protected] and we can set you up there for much lower costs but with a bit less redundancy. All of your requirements look good, except for:

GPU: 8GB
    GPU Model: RTX 3090

An RTX 3090 has 24 GB VRAM. Do you just need an 8GB VRAM GPU, or do you need a 3090 and misstyped the GB of VRAM? We can provide 1070 8GB GPUs at around ~$125/month given your other needs.