Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Free VPS as a AOSP/Linux Build Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Free VPS as a AOSP/Linux Build Server

Sounds crazy but I only need it max 6-8months before I get a new PC. I have been working on porting Android 12 + PostMarketOS to my on7xelte and possibly more phones soon. My GitHub organization is https://github.com/LinuxForExy7870 and my XDA Thread for the device I am working on rn is https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/dev-linux-alpha-build-released-postmarketos-for-g610f.4392165/

I had been using my Friends PC at first but he has uni and stuff so he has not been able to provide it.

My requirements are:

Number of Cores: 6-8
RAM: Atleast 8GB (AOSP takes a lot of RAM nowadays)
Disk Space: 500-600GB
Disk Type: i dont care
Bandwidth: Atleast 3TB in and out, network speed can be anything, 3MB/s is more than enough
DDoS Prot: i dont care
Number of IPs: 1
VZ Type: Any
Port 80 should be open so that I dont need to use bashupload or something (will use h5ai)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

Congratulations on your first post

• @bruh21 said:
    Congratulations on your first post

Thanks

• kheng86kheng86 Member
    edited March 2022

oracle free tier

24GB RAM, but only 4 ARM CPU

• Right, forgot to mention I don't have a credit card and Oracle doesn't support debit cards.

• VoidVoid Member

@Otus9051 said:
    Right, forgot to mention I don't have a credit card and Oracle doesn't support debit cards.

They do support debit cards with international usage enabled, depends on which bank you have though. Can confirm that HDFC ones work.

• Oh yeah no mine one doesn't work. It does have International Payments on tho.

• With that much cpu, ram and disk requirement, I doubt you can get it free not to mention the length of time. Could be wrong, but good luck.

• AOSP is the culprit here, or i would have been happy with anything tbh.