Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS/other billing management options these days?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS/other billing management options these days?

Hello all, it's been a while..

Wanted to drop by, say hello and ask about how you manage your webhosting billing? I provide hosting for a friend's business and he bills the client's directly but lately he's been slack at invoicing, like there are at least three from the last 2 months that he's not invoiced yet.

I want to implement something automated to keep on top of this where he can bill the clients automatically, or I can invoice him automatically to prompt him to invoice.

What would be a good and cost effective option these days please? Currently hosting via cpanel.

Comments

• Blesta/ClientExec are pretty cost effective and you get get them for cheaper with internal licenses.
    Blesta: BuyVM, NexusBytes and others
    ClientExec: RackNerd

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

I have found WHMCS to be best configurable to comply with European rules on Taxes and Invoicing, where this is much harder/less possible with eg Blesta. You might want to keep your local regulations in mind.

• Clientexec

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2022

HostBill seems pretty good.

If not WHMCS via a reseller.

• Go with ClientExec. I personally did not like Blesta. Needs too much attention on my side for customers with different languages etc.... Or bite the knee and buy WHMCS

• CoastHostingCoastHosting Member, Host Rep

We went through many phases ClientExec, Blesta, hostbill and settled on whmcs until we build our custom billing panel as we build our services.