Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WebHostingTalk sheltering scammers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WebHostingTalk sheltering scammers

I didn't see any rules against this, but I just wanted to warn more users to be very careful when looking for providers on WHT. Last year I got scammed by stevanserver.com, posted a thread about it and it turns out other users have been scammed by the same provider. After a long thread, WHT refused to take any action against this provider. Over the past few months the same provider managed to scam a few new users since I posted the warning. They don't even allow me to post complaint posts under their newly listed ad posts.

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Welcome back to ... 2010?

They've been doing it since around 2010.

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint Arkas
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I prefer 4chan over WHT, if I'm honest

Thanked by 2Chalipa Arkas
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Have you checked the offers section?

• LeviLevi Member

Speaking on scam sheltering, take a journey to the search bar and enter: "hostsolutions". Enjoy.

Thanked by 1lonea

Indeed, and there is another one also.

LET ain't that better, either.

• tjntjn Member

@deank said:
    LET ain't that better, either.

I like to think that the minute someone on LET “misbehaves” this community is quick to call them out on it.

I definitely feel like LET is way better than WHT.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting

Yes, we do call such acts out, but our voices have largely been ignored after a certain event.

In that sense, it is a little bit better than WHT. On WHT, I would have been banned eons ago.

• @deank said:
    Yes, we do call such acts out, but our voices have largely been ignored after a certain event.

In that sense, it is a little bit better than WHT. On WHT, I would have been banned eons ago.

Any forum that would ban you - does not deserve you to begin with.
    My 2c.