Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPS with accept bitcoin/altcoin payment and open SMTP (port 25)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPS with accept bitcoin/altcoin payment and open SMTP (port 25)

Willing to pay up to $12 /month. Can't use credit cards or paypal. Who can advise what?

Comments

• Spammers still worried?

Thanked by 1risharde
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@ivanivanov said:
    Willing to pay up to $12 /month. Can't use credit cards or paypal. Who can advise what?

Why do you intend to do with port 25?

Congrats on your first post since February 2015

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

Our VZ VPS plans have all ports open.
    We accept BTC, LTC, XMR, BCH etc. :)

https://my.webhorizon.in/order/main/packages/ovz/?group_id=48

Outgoing spam is dealt strictly.

• LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider

KVM VPS starting from $3.50/month
    Bitcoin accepted.
    https://limitlesshost.net/vps-hosting/

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

Somebody is looking for a nice mailserver :-)

• Not for spam! Circumstances have developed in such a way that I can no longer use the standard payment methods and therefore urgently need to migrate from online.net. Thank you for answers!

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2022

We do support bitcoin/unionpay as long as no bulk mailing

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited March 2022

@ivanivanov said: and therefore urgently need to migrate from online.net.

I have contacted Online.net support, and they told me they accept China UnionPay cards. Just sayin'. Did not test in practice, I do not have such a card yet.

Thanked by 1ivanivanov
  • @rm_ said:

@ivanivanov said: and therefore urgently need to migrate from online.net.

I have contacted Online.net support, and they told me they accept China UnionPay cards. Just sayin'. Did not test in practice, I do not have such a card yet.

Thank you about this info. I also do not have such a card yet and do not know when I will be able to get it. Do you know anything about hetzner? Is they accept UnionPay?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2022

based on circumstances, it is not good to host based in europe or usa if you are from russia

Thanked by 1ivanivanov

@ivanivanov said: Do you know anything about hetzner? Is they accept UnionPay?

They don't seem to. I do not use Hetzner. Here, people discuss various ways to pay: https://vc.ru/ask/376006-kak-oplachivat-hosting-hetzner-kuda-perehodit?comments

• @ivanivanov said: Do you know anything about hetzner? Is they accept UnionPay?

Hetzner has employers from Ukraine. They basically Ukrainian company in Germany. :smile:

• TeoMTeoM Member

Is there a hoster here that allows spamming ?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@TeoM said:
    Is there a hoster here that allows spamming ?

Hi, we allow spamming in IPv9 network.
    If you want to spam, we can place you on the spamming subnet where you can spam other users on the same subnet.

Thanked by 3kheng86 ariq01 tjn
  • HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

we also provide vps & accept btc and other crypto with port 25 opened. But ofcourse no spamming.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

We have 25 open by default, but won't tolerate spamming. We also accept more crypto than you can shake a stick at.

• Slightly less than all the providers featured on LET accept crypto and don't purposefully close port 25. $12/month is more than enough to get any of them out.
    They will also ban the spammer's account in a short time without further ado.

@rm_ said: I have contacted Online.net support, and they told me they accept China UnionPay cards.

I've learnt since that there's "China Union Pay" and "Union Pay International", and they are supposedly not the same thing (as always, nothing is as simple with China). Just to clarify, I did not ask about the China one specifically, just asked about "Union Pay".

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited March 2022

G-Core Labs still works for Russian users. They still have old prices in Rubles. Not sure if they accept CC for now, but payments trough Alfa Click or Yoomoney will works.

• CiprianoOscarCiprianoOscar Member, Host Rep

We also accept cripto payment ;)

https://private-hosting.eu/