Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you use 1fichier for?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

chipchip Member

I've got/had a 1fichier premium account for a while and understand its like mega upload with the benefit of a cdn (although they don't advertise where there pops are) and they also recommend that it can be used to backup/archive files

I used it to store a copy of my storage box

Comments

• TeoMTeoM Member

How many tb you used ?

• chipchip Member

@TeoM said:
    How many tb you used ?

I've actually just resubscribed after quite some time as a registered user however I did have 1.8tb stored with them... because of my period of non premium my account has been emptied however they did email me to tell me if I didn't renew this would Happen (so it was no surprise when I went back some 3-5 months later )

• I try to download movies and games to 1fichier, but it doesn't let you download stuff using download managers. So I need to shut off the download manager, but then I get blocked for a long period of time before I can download a game since it considers me already downloading something. So I avoid that site, even though that's where people that upload the content I want to download at.