Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

firstvds.ru hacked!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

firstvds.ru hacked!

It seems that hackers are starting to attack private companies as well. A data leak from firstvds.ru has just appeared on the telegram channel. If you had a service there, I recommend that you block your bank card.

Comments

• @Hotmarer said: A data leak from firstvds.ru has just appeared on the telegram channel.

why you trust telegram channel? maybe fake data?

• @dev077 said:

@Hotmarer said: A data leak from firstvds.ru has just appeared on the telegram channel.

why you trust telegram channel? maybe fake data?

There is always a chance that the data is fake, but in this case the leaked data has been published and anyone can verify it for themselves.

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited March 2022

Consider turning it over to Troy Hunt, indirectly making a relatively trusted person perform the verification work?

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • VoidVoid Member

@Hotmarer said:
    It seems that hackers are starting to attack private companies as well. A data leak from firstvds.ru has just appeared on the telegram channel. If you had a service there, I recommend that you block your bank card.

That’s disgusting. Which channel?

Thanked by 1pike
  • I suppose one could contact FirstVDS directly about that. They usually are quite sincere about any security issues.

What's the Telegram channel in question (or you can send it to them yourself)?

• RU Providers did not store personal data and credit cards details inside Bill Manager CP. Payments made by external processing and they also do not store CC details. Probably fake alerts.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Change your payment method ASAP