Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any low priced dedicated server with a Ryzen & Dedicated Port?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any low priced dedicated server with a Ryzen & Dedicated Port?

sgno1sgno1 Member
edited February 2022 in Requests

Is there anything in the range of 30-35eur p/m with a dedicated 1 Gbps port and a dedicated CPU with either a AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900, AMD Ryzen™ 7 3700X or AMD Ryzen™ 9 5950X? Mostly for CPU intensive tasks, and the need for a dedicated port for bursts occasionally when serving content. Preferably in Europe, but wouldn't mind if it's anywhere else. Storage is not an issue since I won't really be storing much, so anything in the 100-200GB range would work.

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

It's absurd to think that you can get a dedicated server with a 5950x (and even 3700X) for 30EUR.

• Hi,

For that price the only thing that fits it's Hetzner.

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • @danielcardosopt said:
    Hi,

For that price the only thing that fits it's Hetzner.

Nope, you can't get the deal even for Hetzner.

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

@AlexBarakov said:
    It's absurd to think that you can get a dedicated server with a 5950x (and even 3700X) for 30EUR.

I will echo that here. The dude wants the latest top of the line CPU as well as a dedicated port.

At 30 eur.

Fuck me. The end is nigh.

• sgno1sgno1 Member
    edited February 2022

@deank said:

@AlexBarakov said:

I will echo that here. The dude wants the latest top of the line CPU as well as a dedicated port.

At 30 eur.

It's just a simple request, if no one can do it, it's fine. I just want to see what's possible and what's not. And thanks for the free echo, no one asked :'(

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2022

@AlexBarakov said:

Especially when the Providers can easily get customers on that kind of servers/CPU that are willing to pay 100+ - 150€/m (depending on the other specs like RAM, Storage of course)

(yes we are having them soon as well and already some "pre-orders")

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@HostSlick said:

@AlexBarakov said:

Especially when the Providers can easily get customers on that kind of servers/CPU that are willing to pay 100+ - 150€/m (depending on the other specs like RAM, Storage of course)

(yes we are having them soon as well and already some "pre-orders")

I absolutely second that. We've been selling Ryzens for an year now and prices are many times higher.

• @sgno1 said:

no one asked :'(

????

Is there anything in the range of 30-35eur p/m with a dedicated 1 Gbps port and a dedicated CPU with either a AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900, AMD Ryzen™ 7 3700X or AMD Ryzen™ 9 5950X?

Youre the one who asked. Don't be a dick if people help you. Not every time response is "oooohhh customer always right heres deal just for you and we dont care that ROI is 10 years"

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • sgno1sgno1 Member
    edited February 2022

@AXYZE said:

@sgno1 said:

????

Is there anything in the range of 30-35eur p/m with a dedicated 1 Gbps port and a dedicated CPU with either a AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900, AMD Ryzen™ 7 3700X or AMD Ryzen™ 9 5950X?

Youre the one who asked. Don't be a dick if people help you. Not every time response is "oooohhh customer always right heres deal just for you and we dont care that ROI is 10 years"

Please read the message in full before responding. I stated that no one asked for his echo test, why do you always have to bring drama into simple threads. I asked a simple question and the providers that I was expecting a reply from have replied. That's all. The smart comments are not required.

If you want to help LET users properly then do it right, stop defending the wrong individuals. First understand the context of the topic then look at the replies, then respond. You can clearly see the individual's previous comments on threads he responds to - smart remarks with a troll tag. That's why no one gives him the attention he desires.

• @sgno1 said:

why do you always have to bring drama into simple threads

What the hell you are talking about? I never started any drama here, Im the one who helped you in your threads (nginx, load balancing), wrote example configs just to help, you even PMed me about that and now "you always have to bring drama".
    I want quite the opposite thats why I wrote that you should respect that you got replies and dont be a dick, they spent time to reply just like I did helping you out with nginx multiple times for free.

What the actual f...

• @sgno1 said:

@AXYZE said:

@sgno1 said:

????

Please read the message in full before responding. I stated that no one asked for his echo test, why do you always have to bring drama into simple threads. I asked a simple question and the providers that I was expecting a reply from have replied. That's all. The smart comments are not required.

If you want to help LET users properly then do it right, stop defending the wrong individuals. First understand the context of the topic then look at the replies, then respond. You can clearly see the individuals previous comments on threads he responds to - smart remarks with a troll tag. That's why no one gives him the attention he desires.

Then go ask the providers directly. Dont ask at public forum with absurd questions like that and then expect everyone to be what you want

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Sweet Monday morning PMS.

Nothing tastes like it.

Thanked by 1Talistech
  • sgno1sgno1 Member
    edited February 2022

@AXYZE said:

@sgno1 said:

why do you always have to bring drama into simple threads

What the hell you are talking about? I never started any drama here, Im the one who helped you in your threads (nginx, load balancing), wrote example configs just to help, you even PMed me about that and now "you always have to bring drama".
    I want quite the opposite thats why I wrote that you should respect that you got replies and dont be a dick, they spent time to reply just like I did helping you out with nginx multiple times for free.

What the actual f...

I'm talking about deank not you. I do remember you helping me, and I did reach out to you privately to thank you for the help too. I stated if you look at deank's reply, he's just trolling. Anyways, it's getting off topic.

Go outside and touch some grass, it'll help calm you down.

Thank you guys for your help.

• @sgno1 said:

@deank said:

@AlexBarakov said:

At 30 eur.

It's just a simple request, if no one can do it, it's fine. I just want to see what's possible and what's not. And thanks for the free echo, no one asked :'(

if you are a member of many other groups you would know that this is normal, just suck it up and get use to it, as long as you get the info you are looking for just be happy.

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • https://scaleway.com/en/elastic-metal/aluminium/

Not exactly as you want but you can have a look at their specs, I am also not sure when there will be more stock.

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@deank said: Sweet Monday morning PMS.

Nothing tastes like it.

Have you tried a bloody Mary lately? :blush:

• at that price only way its happening is if you buy your own hardware and just colocate then maybe

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • @james50a said:
    at that price only way its happening is if you buy your own hardware and just colocate then maybe

Seems like colocation with a dedicated 1Gbps port would chew up most of the budget on its own.

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • OP said its just a simple request lmao

Thanked by 1sgno1