Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS providers in Europe and APAC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS providers in Europe and APAC

Hi Everybody, I hope you don't mind, but I'm currently looking for the following VPS:

Europe:
Price: $15 USD per Month.
Cores: 8
Ram: 24
SSD: 500
IPs: 1x IPv4 and IPv6 /64.
Port speed: 1000 Mbps
BandWidth: 40TB.

APAC:
Price: $15 USD per Month.
CPU Mark: 17827
Cores: 6
Ram: 20
SSD: 300
IPs: 1x IPv4 and IPv6 /64.
Port speed: 1000 Mbps
Bandwidth: 20TB.

Please know that while I'm mainly looking for VPS that meet these specifications, feel free to post any other deals you think are a great in these locations, as one can't own too many VPS.

Thanks mates.

Comments

• please tell me if you found one.. currently I'm only able to get 1.5TB for $15/mo in APAC.

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2022

I think you're going to struggle to get either of these, and to be specific I believe the APAC one will be entirely impossible. I'd recommend increasing budget, or lowering expectations.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • It sounds like something a weasel would want. But let's see.

Thanked by 1tetech
  • TheRealAussieTheRealAussie Member
    edited February 2022

@fynix said:
    It sounds like something a weasel would want. But let's see.

Who in the hell do you think you are calling me a weasel?... I'm obviously a ferret or do we all look the same to you?

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

People need to learn not to judge people by their fur type.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • https://www.netcup.eu/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=2600

!!Beware of contract period and billing period!!

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

I think a red profile picture is coming soon

Thanked by 1tetech
  • NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited February 2022

@TheRealAussie said:

@fynix said:
    It sounds like something a weasel would want. But let's see.

Who in the hell do you think you are calling me a weasel?... I'm obviously a ferret or do we all look the same to you?

Your profile pic is most likely a weasel. There's several species of weasels that turn white in winter. There are no white ferrets, though there are albino ferrets. It would be easier to tell if we could see the tail. But my money's on your profile pic being a weasel.

For what it's worth, if you reverse image search that image, this particular image is pretty much always referred to as a weasel. So I think you're a weasel.

• Simple, change your profile picture if you don't want to be called a weasel :D

• LisoLiso Member
    edited February 2022

I don't think you'll get said configuration with your budget, especially In APAC. Most I get is 4tb bandwidth 120gb SSD, 8 gb ram and that is $20 a month.

• @NoComment said:

@TheRealAussie said:

@fynix said:

Your profile pic is most likely a weasel. There's several species of weasels that turn white in winter. There are no white ferrets, though there are albino ferrets. It would be easier to tell if we could see the tail. But my money's on your profile pic being a weasel.

For what it's worth, if you reverse image search that image, this particular image is pretty much always referred to as a weasel. So I think you're a weasel.

Dam! I knew in my heart that my mother was lying to us when she called us snow ferrets or stoats, but I just didn't want to accept the truth... I have alot to process.

edited February 2022

@Liso said:
    I don't think you'll get said configuration with your budget, especially In APAC. Most I get is 4tb bandwidth 120gb SSD, 8 gb ram and that is $20 a month.

I agree, but the prices listed are close to some of the deals that I've already seen so it's not impossible.

edited February 2022

@neon_orange said:
    https://www.netcup.eu/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=2600

!!Beware of contract period and billing period!!

I agree that's a bloody ripper of a deal, I've actually based the European VPS on that, I'm just trying to see anyone can offer me any better as I'm a bloody tight ass.

@bruh21 said:
    I think a red profile picture is coming soon

Shit! That sounds really serious, I hope you do the right thing and tell your customers to migrate their data.

• With those specs and that budget... you're looking at SSD Nodes and Contabo.

Good luck!

Thanked by 1TheRealAussie
  • CoastHostingCoastHosting Member, Host Rep

APAC will be impossible as many say due to the cost of infrastructure in this region.

• Can check 2GBHosting for their prices, as they match your preferences.

• @TheRealAussie said: Dam! I knew in my heart that my mother was lying to us when she called us snow ferrets or stoats, but I just didn't want to accept the truth... I have alot to process.

https://www.britannica.com/animal/ermine-mammal

ermine, (Mustela erminea), also called stoat, short-tailed weasel, or Bonaparte weasel

Well, at least you're a stoat.

The species is called ermine especially during its winter white colour phase.

For this bandwidth requirement, only contabo comes close but you won't be getting that cpu mark score or port speed. You won't get that cpu mark score anywhere in the world for $15. You're looking at 60 Mbps with 20 TB bandwidth. For small hosts without a lot of commit in APAC, that probably costs a couple dollars per megabit. Even if let's say they managed to get a nice deal at $1/megabit, they would be making a huge loss and most of your traffic would be sent through US/EU.

edited February 2022

@neon_orange said:
    For APAC, I think contabo is the best you can do.

Appreciate it man, I knew it existed and it's not something I think will work well for my needs, but it's good that other people know about it too.

@NoComment said:
    For this bandwidth requirement, only contabo comes close but you won't be getting that cpu mark score or port speed. You won't get that cpu mark score anywhere in the world for $15. You're looking at 60 Mbps with 20 TB bandwidth. For small hosts without a lot of commit in APAC, that probably costs a couple dollars per megabit. Even if let's say they managed to get a nice deal at $1/megabit, they would be making a huge loss and most of your traffic would be sent through US/EU.

I'm starting to think buying an SSD and using Virtual Box will be the better option, but I just wanted something that would be up most of the time and not tax my system.

@davenz
    APAC will be impossible as many say due to the cost of infrastructure in this region.

Fair enough, at least it gives me an idea to what is available, since I just want to set up a couple of sandboxes plus host a couple of personal projects and plex, since I'm running out of room on my SSD.