Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ivacy Lifetime Deal - Remember to contact support to renew your service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ivacy Lifetime Deal - Remember to contact support to renew your service

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited February 2022 in General

Hey there, everyone.
Just a quick headsup that if you purchased your Ivacy Lifetime Deal on Stacksocial, the terms there require you to contact Ivacy support after 5 years to renew your service free of charge. Since I saw a new invoice of 49$ scheduled to be due sometime in 2023 I reached out to them to have it waived. It took me several ticket replies and saying no-no to upsells to get this done. For example, they tried to upsell me Port forwarding for 10$/y. Also remember to attach your Stacksocial invoice to the ticket. I have prepared a "template" that should get you through all this with a single message:

Hello dear Ivacy Support Team,
In accordance with the terms that apply to the Lifetime Subscription I purchased for your VPN service on Stacksocial, I hereby ask that you waive the invoice (insert invoice number/due date of the future invoice that has appeared in addition to your first invoice) and renew my service free of charge. I am not interested in any upsells, add-ons or additional features that would incur an additional cost.
I have attached the Stacksocial invoice for further reference.
Please confirm once you have processed and followed my request, so I can close the ticket.

Kind regards,
X

Comments