Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is IPServer.su legit?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

is IPServer.su legit?

TDATDA Member

Hi, is IPServer.su a legit provider? Do they scam? I see they own a ASN, so I think they are legit.

Comments

• jonathanjonathan Member, LIR
    edited February 2022

@TDA said:
    Hi, is IPServer.su a legit provider? Do they scam? I see they own a ASN, so I think they are legit.

I have no experience with ipserver.eu but having an ASN does not make a company legitimate.

• @jonathan said:

@TDA said:

I have no experience with ipserver.eu but having an ASN does not make a company legitimate.

gives them more credibility in my opinion

• @TDA said:

@jonathan said:

@TDA said:

gives them more credibility in my opinion

It's pretty easy to get your own ASN, so you really should not base your trust on that.