Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS reseller

I came across Nexusbytes which offers VPS reseller accounts. I've never come across this before. Lots of shared hosting reseller. They start at $6.40/month, max 2 vps's. That's useless, and highest is 15 I think.

I would like to see one of the big providers here offer this service (RackNerd?)but more reasonable and offer yearly price.
This would be big in my opinion.

Comments

• These products used to exist, called "Resource pools" usually.

No idea what happened to make the trend die off, maybe it's just easier to get a dedi and install a panel these days.

• @Erisa said:
    These products used to exist, called "Resource pools" usually.

No idea what happened to make the trend die off, maybe it's just easier to get a dedi and install a panel these days.

Never thought of that, makes more sense, and more money in the pocket. What panel would work? I'm sure it would be expensive to get a reliable one and one to also include payment gateway. I'm going to research.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@melp57 said:

@Erisa said:
    These products used to exist, called "Resource pools" usually.

Never thought of that, makes more sense, and more money in the pocket. What panel would work? I'm sure it would be expensive to get a reliable one and one to also include payment gateway. I'm going to research.

SolusVM and virtualizor come to mind

Thanked by 2Erisa melp57
  • SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

We offer this, but don't push them much:
    https://www.smarthost.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=180
    That should change in the near future though, due to some new automation features they support finally.

~ SMARTHOST

Thanked by 2bruh21 melp57