Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Limitless Singapore Hosting Outage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Limitless Singapore Hosting Outage

edited February 2022 in Outages

I have a shared hosting there since Black Friday to host some small personal sites.

Today, I got two emails from LimitLess Hosting

Update #1

Dear ,

This is to inform you that we are suffering an outage on our Singapore node due to which web hosting and reseller hosting are affected.
We have reached the datacenter and they are working on it.

We will keep you updated and apologize for an inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Limitless Hosting

Update #2

Dear ,

We have not received any response from datacenter yet. Due to no serious response from datacenter, we are deploying a new node in Singapore in different datacenter which can take few hours but we are trying our best to do it faster by minimizing downtime. The most latest backup will be added on new node. When new server is deployed, you will not need to change anything on your side if you are using our name servers. However, if you use A records then IPs will change and you will have to update them once we inform you about it.

Again, we apologize for an inconvenience caused. This is completely out of our hands, though we are trying our best to get another node up as soon as possible to prevent further downtime.

Regards,
Limitless Hosting

I still visit the hosting control panel but can't log in to my hosting account. Still can login to my websites so the service is not down, some kinds of locked? I guess

You should log in to your website and manual back up your site before too late if you're hosting with them.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net

Comments

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited February 2022

Hot sex juicy paste envelope wraps me tightly on bologna forever in lasagna bondage creamy hot sex.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • They're changing provider, just sit and wait.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider

Hey,

Hope you are doing well.

We are almost done with migrating to the different server. You should be able to login to control panel soon. Another email will be sent soon with complete details.

We apologize for an inconvenience caused. Unfortunately the issue was completely out of our hands, and to prevent this in future, we have migrated to the different provider.

Once its all sorted, feel free to submit a ticket for the compensation.

Thanked by 2pan_ia0_net Decicus
  • @Lampard said:
    Hey,

Hope you are doing well.

We are almost done with migrating to the different server. You should be able to login to control panel soon. Another email will be sent soon with complete details.

We apologize for an inconvenience caused. Unfortunately the issue was completely out of our hands, and to prevent this in future, we have migrated to the different provider.

what's included on the backup? because I have a lot of file not on public_html

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • @Lampard said:
    Hey,

Hope you are doing well.

Thank you for the migration.

After point domain to the new IP, client should login to the hosting to general a new Let's encrypt SSL for the domain.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • @yokowasis said:

@Lampard said:
    Hey,

Hope you are doing well.

I guess everything inside your home directory.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@Lampard said:
    Hey,

Hope you are doing well.

Looks like you had a working backup, that's great!!!

Thanked by 2Lampard pan_ia0_net
  • LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider

@yokowasis said:

@Lampard said:
    Hey,

Hope you are doing well.

Everything except CloudLinux settings such as PHP Version, there should be no data loss as the latest backup was added.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • After changing the dns everything worked like before for me. Datacenter is now OVH instead of Contabo.

Thanked by 1Lampard