Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PulsedMedia FAT32 3 Years
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PulsedMedia FAT32 3 Years

AstroAstro Member
edited February 2022 in Service Transfers

I no longer need this great deal after I picked up the Astro. Its been prepaid for 3 years. The maximum time offered for the deal since its non recurring.

Specs for those unaware:

1212 GiB HDD RAID0 (1.33TB) Storage
1212 MB RAM
1212 GiB Traffic
1 Gbps Network

I am asking for 50 Euros via crypto for transfer! DM if interested.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net

Comments

• This looks shady AF.

• @LTniger said:
    This looks shady AF.

What about it is shady?

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • I'll do $30

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • @ServerNotFound said:
    I'll do $30

Thank you for your kind offer but unfortunately I'll have to pass :)

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • Oh man 1212Gib Traffic is low as fu

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • @Astro said:

@LTniger said:
    This looks shady AF.

What about it is shady?

You paid around $36 for it and are requesting for 50 euros. Generally, people don't like it if you make a profit off deals here. Are you going to pay for the 30 euros transfer fee? If yes, that's not shady at all. (I am not interested regardless)

@PulsedMedia said: Was thinking that due to extremely special nature of these specials, first 6months transfer fee 30€, after that free as with our regular services -- to remove the confusion. Or there abouts. Decisions will be made when the first actual request comes.

Thanked by 2Liso pan_ia0_net
  • @NoComment said:

@Astro said:

@LTniger said:
    This looks shady AF.

What about it is shady?

You paid around $36 for it and are requesting for 50 euros. Generally, people don't like it if you make a profit off deals here. Are you going to pay for the 30 euros transfer fee? If yes, that's not shady at all. (I am not interested regardless)

@PulsedMedia said: Was thinking that due to extremely special nature of these specials, first 6months transfer fee 30€, after that free as with our regular services -- to remove the confusion. Or there abouts. Decisions will be made when the first actual request comes.

It is 50 Euro for 3 year if I read it correctly.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • @Fritz said:
    It is 50 Euro for 3 year if I read it correctly.

Yeah, what he has is a special deal that cost him $12.12/year.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • @NoComment said:

@Astro said:

@LTniger said:
    This looks shady AF.

What about it is shady?

Will sort out the transfer fee with PM directly.

According to rules:

The selling price for the service cannot be more than 2 times the recurring price, or $10, whichever is higher.

Now there doesn't seem to be a rule for non recurring deals. So interpret it as you may. $36=/€36.36.

Quite honestly I've seen LE plans go on here for much much higher. I'm open to folks messaging me and discussing the price they feel is fair :)

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • Did manage to snag the FAT32 plan, but during checkout at the heat of the moment chose annual billing instead of triennial. Regret that decision now but nevertheless is still a good purchase in-spite of having to pay 50% more from second year onward given that its non-recurring.

Thanked by 2Astro pan_ia0_net
  • 1:1 bandwidth:storage is a big oof.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • Box transferred. Thanks everyone!

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Astro said:
    According to rules:

The selling price for the service cannot be more than 2 times the recurring price, or $10, whichever is higher.

Now there doesn't seem to be a rule for non recurring deals. So interpret it as you may. $36=/€36.36.

The selling price would be no more than 2 times the recurring price.
    Neither one time price nor setup fee matters.
    Suppose you have "€36 first 3 years then €50/year", you can sell for at most €100 that is twice of recurring price.
    If it's "€36 first 3 years then €5/month", you can sell for at most €10.

Also, @FAT32 has confirmed that you can sell for as many push-ups as you desire.
    Being a premium member of Team push-ups you should have known this.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • @yoursunny said:

@Astro said:
    According to rules:

Suppose you have "€36 first 3 years then €50/year", you can sell for at most €100 that is twice of recurring price.

Also, @FAT32 has confirmed that you can sell for as many push-ups as you desire.
    Being a premium member of Team push-ups you should have known this.

Im ashamed honestly. I really should have known that. I'll keep that in mine for the future.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • @yoursunny said:

@Astro said:
    According to rules:

That's why this rule sucks.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@TimboJones said:

Maybe you can propose some changes?

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • @FAT32 said:

@TimboJones said:

maybe something along the line of "prorated value of the plan + x times renewal price"?

Thanked by 2FAT32 pan_ia0_net
  • @Astro , This is so confusing. If you are an "astro" you should transfer an astro plan. :trollface: a fat32 plan should be transferred by fat32 himself.

• @afn said:
    @Astro , This is so confusing. If you are an "astro" you should transfer an astro plan. :trollface: a fat32 plan should be transferred by fat32 himself.

I have an astro plan too. DM me your offers lol

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@afn said:
    @Astro , This is so confusing. If you are an "astro" you should transfer an astro plan. :trollface: a fat32 plan should be transferred by fat32 himself.

How many push-ups would you pay for the Astro plan?
    It's not cheap, so the start bid is at least 169.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • afnafn Member
    edited February 2022

@yoursunny said: How many push-ups would you pay for the Astro plan?
    It's not cheap, so the start bid is at least 169.

would you really transfer one for 169 push ups :joy: ? I am in lol

• @FAT32 said:

@TimboJones said:

But then I can't bitch about it! Hehe, seriously, my point of view is that I'm not in favour of this being a profiteering thing or else this place will be a scalping shithole of MJJ's.

I can understand trying to get "something" for an unused server, just not when people do it regularly, as a plan to make money. It's not good as a whole for the community or the providers who do promotions trying to earn long term business and not scalping tools.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • elixirelixir Member
    edited May 2022

I have one of these available - prepaid for 3 years until Feb 2025

Specs:
    1212 GiB HDD RAID0 Storage
    1212 MB RAM
    1212 GiB Traffic

Asking for $50 via AGC for transfer! DM if interested.

• elixirelixir Member

@elixir said:
    I have one of these available - prepaid for 3 years until Feb 2025

Specs:
    1212 GiB HDD RAID0 Storage
    1212 MB RAM
    1212 GiB Traffic

Asking for $50 via AGC for transfer! DM if interested.

No longer available.

• @elixir said:
    No longer available.

That's a good box tbh, I got mine for 1 year and even if bw is low it's still capped to 100Mbps, also the node I am is pretty much idling so performance is good so far.

• elixirelixir Member

@itoshikimonset said:

@elixir said:
    No longer available.

That's a good box tbh, I got mine for 1 year and even if bw is low it's still capped to 100Mbps, also the node I am is pretty much idling so performance is good so far.

Mine is good too, no issues with performance etc but I also had "Dragon" from the promo and decided to keep that one.