Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LF] Netherlands/Norway VPS, 10 GB/ps Port FUP/Shared
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LF] Netherlands/Norway VPS, 10 GB/ps Port FUP/Shared

sgno1sgno1 Member
edited February 2022 in Requests

Are there any providers in Netherlands/Norway that provide a VPS with a Shared 10 GB/ps Port?

Comments

• sibyl (pay crypto only, don't give your real details)

• sgno1sgno1 Member
    edited February 2022

@afn said:
    sibyl (pay crypto only, don't give your real details)

Looking for another provider at the moment, iirc they made an announcement about going under management to Epik. Not that it affects me, but just looking for something in case they do have a price increase.

• afnafn Member
    edited February 2022

They are owned by Epik, which is why I said only pay crypto and provide fake believable details.

Good luck finding an alternative (in the same price range and same quality). I am curious if there is any...

For a bit higher price, there is :
    https://greencloudvps.com/kvm-10gbps-vps.php

Also you should note that Norway is mainly Terrahost (now owned by epik too). So if you are anti-epik, you don't have much choices in Norway. Terrahost is great too, if you are afraid pay crypto....

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Try checking with @NDTN (GreenCloudVPS) or @AlexanderM (HostUS).

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • I am very happy with my Greencloud 10gbps VPS

• 10gbps NL-VPS is a beast!

• LeifurGunnarssonLeifurGunnarsson Member, Host Rep

Not actually in Norway or the Netherlands but would London Equinix LD8 work for you?

• IIRC InceptionHosting had NL with shared 10gbps.

• @afn said:
    They are owned by Epik, which is why I said only pay crypto and provide fake believable details.

Good luck finding an alternative (in the same price range and same quality). I am curious if there is any...

For a bit higher price, there is :
    https://greencloudvps.com/kvm-10gbps-vps.php

Also you should note that Norway is mainly Terrahost (now owned by epik too). So if you are anti-epik, you don't have much choices in Norway. Terrahost is great too, if you are afraid pay crypto....

Of course you have a choice... Not if you only want to pay peanuts though.

• afnafn Member
    edited February 2022

@daffy said: Of course you have a choice... Not if you only want to pay peanuts though.

What are the other choices you have in Norway (even for more expensive price)?

(and ofc we are excluding aws, linode, google cloud, etc)

• daffydaffy Member
    edited February 2022

@afn said:

@daffy said: Of course you have a choice... Not if you only want to pay peanuts though.

What are the other choices you have in Norway (even for more expensive price)?

(and ofc we are excluding aws, linode, google cloud, etc)

Isphuset, servetheworld, proisp are at the top of my head. Azure if you want to go that route.

Thanked by 1afn
  • NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@sgno1 said:
    Are there any providers in Netherlands/Norway that provide a VPS with a Shared 10 GB/ps Port?

You can take a look at our 10GbpsPromo-1 or 10GbpsPromo-2 here: https://greenkvm.com/

• Greencloud does not allow consistent network usage in high bandwidth.

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2022

@reizhi said:
    Greencloud does not allow consistent network usage in high bandwidth.

No VPS will allow you to sustain 10 Gbps, 99% of it is just shared.
    If you really need constant 10 Gbps usage, then Tempest.net is your best bet in AMS.

@terrahost in Norway has 1 Gbps VPS's in Norway.

• sgno1sgno1 Member
    edited February 2022

I'll just stick around Sibyl and hope there's no price increase. This was the email that was sent out to me:

Hello *********,

Thank you for being a valued client of Sibyl all this time. As some of you may already know, Terrahost.com has been acquired by Epik Holdings, which Sibyl also is a part of. In an effort to give you even better support, better services and products in the future, we have decided to consolidate the brands and migrate you from Sibyl to Terrahost.com.

Terrahost.com is a dedicated servers and cloud provider with datacenters in Norway, USA, Nigeria and Netherlands. A lot of Sibyl services runs in some of these datacenters already with client access through our new management panel. With the migration to Terrahost.com you will have access to even more features than today, for instance geo redundant S3-compatible object storage, high performance VPS/VDS and high bandwidth capabilities.

We will begin account migrations very soon. You will notice this in form of an email from Terrahost.com with details of how to log into the panel. Your orders will be moved over, but we are unable to move your payment information. We therefore ask you to log into the control panel once you receive the details and add your payment option. There are also options for paying with either Bitcoin or Alipay if you prefer that over PayPal or Card.

If you for some reason do not wish to be migrated to Terrahost, we need to be informed by Monday 21st of February 2022 at the latest. Should that be the case, the service will be cancelled and terminated at the end of your billing cycle.

Us at Sibyl hope that you've enjoyed your services and continue on with us into the future!

Sincerely,
    Sibyl Management