Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MLNL.HOST] New DDoS Protected VPS offers in Hong Kong (HK) - Starting $5/month only
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MLNL.HOST] New DDoS Protected VPS offers in Hong Kong (HK) - Starting $5/month only

jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep
edited February 2022 in Offers

Hey all!

We're back with some post Chinese new year, I mean extremely appealing DDoS protected VPS plans in Hong Kong! As my partner @randvegeta said in a previous thread, the crypto crash has wiped out half our wealth (and keeps doing so, when does this end!?) so we might as well distract ourselves and give you some great offers!

Note that these offers are only for those paying with crypto (and we can arrange for Wire transfers if you really need it) - (@randvegeta remind me again why we're doing this if we're only going to lose money? :D ) - so if you're the kind who wants to pay via PayPal and then dispute it 5 minutes later, sorry to disappoint.

Also, do not expect bandwidth to China with these plans. If you require this please order our other non-DDoS protected plans listed on our website.

HK DDoS Looking Glass: http://hkd.lg.mlnl.host/

Keeping it as simple as we can, here's the 3 offers:

1) HK-KVM-DDoS-2G

-RAM : 2GB
-Disk: 50GB SSD
-Data Transfer: 1TB (1000 GB)
-Port Speed: 1Gbit/s
-1 x Dedicated IPv4
-1 x Dedicated IPv6 /64

40% OFF works out to $6/month or $60/annually (avg. $5/month, 2 months free)

Promo Code: MLNL-HKD-40
Order Now

2) HK-KVM-DDoS-4G

-RAM : 4GB
-Disk: 100GB SSD
-Data Transfer: 2TB (2000 GB)
-1 x Dedicated IPv4
-1 x Dedicated IPv6 /64

50% OFF works out to $12/month or $120/annually (avg. $10/month, 2 months free)

Promo Code: MLNL-HKD-50
Order Now

3) HK-KVM-DDoS-6G

-RAM : 6GB
-Disk: 150GB SSD
-Data Transfer: 3TB (3000 GB)
-1 x Dedicated IPv4
-1 x Dedicated IPv6 /64

50% OFF works out to $16/month or $160/annually (avg. $13.3/month, 2 months free)

Promo Code: MLNL-HKD-50
Order Now

Setup Time - Immediately after Payment

General stuff applies. No abuse of any kind! So no SPAM, no hacking sites, no warez sites etc. None of that allowed. If you have to ask, it's probably NOT okay. Abusers will be terminated without notice or refund (especially spammers!).

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Comments

• 1 TB (1000 GB) Bandwidth
    1 Gbps DDoS Protected Network

Thanked by 1jayjay
  • jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

@KiN3 said:
    1 TB (1000 GB) Bandwidth
    1 Gbps DDoS Protected Network

Thanks, fixed :)

• So you currently only accepts cryptocurrency payments and bank transfers? As a customer who has been renewing products since your launch last year, can I purchase the $60/annually plan via PayPal? None of these two payment methods is acceptable for me.

@Evan_H said:
    So you currently only accepts cryptocurrency payments and bank transfers? As a customer who has been renewing products since your launch last year, can I purchase the $60/annually plan via PayPal? None of these two payment methods is acceptable for me.

Thanks for being a loyal customer! We accept all the usual payment methods however for this promotion we've decided to offer Crypto and Bank transfers only. However as you're an existing customer we can make an exception and allow payment via PayPal.

Note that these promotion offers are non-refundable if you change your mind. If there's an actual fault with the service we'll refund you the full amount as account credit.

If you're interested place an order and let me know so I can switch your payment method.

Thanks!

• Sadly I don't have those two payment methods.

• Is bandwidth calculation bidirectional or only outbound is calculated?

@BreakaWD said:
    Is bandwidth calculation bidirectional or only outbound is calculated?

Bidirectional

• No, I am holding coins, huge pump is coming soon, after a dive.

@riofredinand said:
    No, I am holding coins, huge pump is coming soon, after a dive.

Haha you can pay by USDT and USDC too :D

• How exactly does DDos protection work? My VPS is automatically protected and I do not need to setup anything?

@tungbon said:
    How exactly does DDos protection work? My VPS is automatically protected and I do not need to setup anything?

Correct - once you order the VPS gets setup automatically, and details are sent via email.

• Can't access into the website

• 1 gb ddos protect is a joke...

@galesaur said:
    Can't access into the website

Website seems to be running fine, can you still not access it?

@malitoowned said:
    1 gb ddos protect is a joke...

How about elaborating a little?

• i need STORAGE-500G VPS

@milkcake said:
    i need STORAGE-500G VPS

Budget?

• @jayjay said:

@BreakaWD said:

Bidirectional

what's a bidirectional bandwidth calculation?

e.g if Bidirectional 1TB, so I am only getting 500GB? Can you please explain, trying to understand it.

• ralfralf Member
    edited August 2022

@xenstar said:

@jayjay said:

@BreakaWD said:

Bidirectional

e.g if Bidirectional 1TB, so I am only getting 500GB? Can you please explain, trying to understand it.

It just means traffic in both directions is counted.

If you're using it as a VPN, then your inbound and outbound traffic will be the same more or less, so it'll be halved.

If you're using it as a web server and e.g. a 1KB request returns 1MB of data, then you'll use 1GB of inbound traffic and 999GB of outbound traffic before hitting the limit.

Also, please don't necropost. If you have a question like this that's not even especially related to the original thread, just open another thread about it.

• @ralf said:

@xenstar said:

@jayjay said:

@BreakaWD said:

Bidirectional

It just means traffic in both directions is counted.

If you're using it as a VPN, then your inbound and outbound traffic will be the same more or less, so it'll be halved.

If you're using it as a web server and e.g. a 1KB request returns 1MB of data, then you'll use 1GB of inbound traffic and 999GB of outbound traffic before hitting the limit.

Also, please don't necropost. If you have a question like this that's not even especially related to the original thread, just open another thread about it.

Thanks for the explanation.

Alright next time will create a new post. I just didn't want the attention of a post.