Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blesta Unbranded Owned and ProxCP Starter License for Transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Blesta Unbranded Owned and ProxCP Starter License for Transfer

itoito Member, Host Rep

Blesta License purchase site:
https://limitlesshost.net/
ProxCP License purchase site:
https://proxcp.com/

Blesta Unbranded Owned
Transfer price $150

ProxCP Starter License one-time
ProxCP Starter license. Includes all product features. Limited to 5 Proxmox nodes. Billing integrations are included. Unlimited virtual machines and customers. Standard support.

I helped them with the translation work, so I was granted a perpetual license to purchase the rights

Transfer price $300
:)

Comments

• Interested... For ProxCP, is support and maintenance included perpetual? Thnx

• itoito Member, Host Rep

@plumberg said:
    Interested... For ProxCP, is support and maintenance included perpetual? Thnx

ProxCP Starter license. Includes all product features. Limited to 5 Proxmox nodes. Billing integrations are included. Unlimited virtual machines and customers. Standard support.

They don't write the cost of the upgrade, which I think should be included in the permanent upgrade.
    As for support, they and I often give feedback on issues via tickets and are quick to respond during business hours. :)

• deadpooldeadpool Member
    edited February 2022

Do you have proof from ProxCP that they are allowing you to transfer?

License states they are non transferrable

• @ito said:

@plumberg said:

They don't write the cost of the upgrade, which I think should be included in the permanent upgrade.
    As for support, they and I often give feedback on issues via tickets and are quick to respond during business hours. :)

Well I'd like to know if lifetime updates are included in this license or not. I understand standard support is during business hours.

@plumberg said:

@ito said:

@plumberg said:

Well I'd like to know if lifetime updates are included in this license or not. I understand standard support is during business hours.

The License covers the current Software version, at the time of purchase, as well as Software Updates introduced by the Licensor, for a period of 1 year from the date of License purchase. 1 year after the date of License purchase, Software Updates will be made available to the Licensee for an additional fee.

This software is almost perfect, last updated in September 2021, I think unless major bugs. There shouldn't be too many more updates

@caniac22 said:

Sorry about this, I'll open a ticket and communicate with them, if not allowed I'll update in this thread, thanks for your attention! :)

Anybody interested? :)

• rootedrooted Member
    edited February 2022

@caniac22 said:

I asked them and this is the answer

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@rooted and @ito the same person because you seem to be answering for someone else? Circle jerk? Just wondering a bunch of red flags and lights are flashing right now.

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @rooted and @ito the same person because you seem to be answering for someone else? Circle jerk? Just wondering a bunch of red flags and lights are flashing right now.

This is my only account and I don't know who is @ito . Just check my IP history. I don't realize it can be wrong to answer a question for someone else since I already confirmed it with ProxCP. Feel free to delete my previous comment, also please let me know which rule I broke.

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

Hi @ito is my only account.
    Maybe @rooted is just an enthusiastic member. Thanks for your interest :)

@rooted said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

This is my only account and I don't know who is @ito . Just check my IP history. I don't realize it can be wrong to answer a question for someone else since I already confirmed it with ProxCP. Feel free to delete my previous comment, also please let me know which rule I broke.

Thank you for your kind help, I actually asked Proxcp and got a positive answer. :)

ProxCP Starter License has been sold