Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM Virtual Servers in Norway, Finland from $6.99 and Siberia, Korea locations.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM Virtual Servers in Norway, Finland from $6.99 and Siberia, Korea locations.

deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
edited February 2022 in Offers

We have offers for VM in Norway and Finland at low-end pricing. We have been in business since 2011 - for over 11 years!

In Norway/Finland, we have:

Fully redundant network with bonded LACP on NICs and HSRP via Cisco switches.
Powered by renewable energy in a state of the art ISO Certified DC with UPS, high-grade security, fire protection, HVAC cooling, and EM protection.
1Gbps full-duplex connection for all VMs.

VM in Oslo, Norway:

CPU: 1 core (Intel E3 v6)
RAM: 1.5GB DDR4
Storage: 15GB RAID 10
Traffic: 2.5TB per month + Anti-DDoS.
Dedicated IPs: 1 + /80 IPv6 subnet
Virtualisation: KVM
Order: https://xhostfire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=25
PROMO CODE: LOWEND
Price: $6.99/month (discounted from $10/month).

VM in Espoo, Finland:

CPU: 1 core (Intel E3 v5)
RAM: 1.2GB DDR4
Storage: 15GB RAID 10
Traffic: 2.5TB per month
Dedicated IPs: 1 + /80 IPv6 subnet
Virtualisation: KVM
Order: https://xhostfire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=114
PROMO CODE: LOWEND
Price: $6.99/month (discounted from $10/month).

For VMs in Khabarovsk (Russian Far East), please see https://xhostfire.com/cart.php?gid=14
Novosibirsk Siberia is also available with large amounts of traffic.
For VMs in South Korea ($7 plans sold out yesterday), please see https://xhostfire.com/index.php?rp=/store/ddos-protected-kvm-virtual-servers-seoul-south-korea

Network:

We have specially chosen ISPs for low latency around the globe and fast/reliable network performance. Our Norwegian location is directly connected to all major exchanges such as AMS-IX, NIX, FIXO, Netnod and STHIX.

ISPs in Norway - Lumen (Level 3)/GTT blend
ISPs in Korea - KT Corporation AS4766
ISPs in Novosibirsk Siberia - Rostelecom AS12389.
ISPs in Khabarovsk - Rostelecom, Transtelecom, Megafon, MTS, Beeline blend
ISPs in Espoo, Finland - FNE-Finland/DNA Oy Blend.

Test IPs on request. IPs in Novosibirsk have residential WHOIS (ex-DSL).

Thank you!

Thanked by 1fixxation

Comments

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2022

We are now offering a limited time promo. Use the coupon LOWEND for a price of $5.99/month recurring on both VMs in Norway and Finland. This has been discounted further from $10, to $6.99 and now $5.99! Massive savings.

• It's interesting to know if equipment in Siberian datacenters requires artificial cooling.

edited February 2022

@farsighter said:
    It's interesting to know if equipment in Siberian datacenters requires artificial cooling.

Could you please clarify the technical specifications for artificial cooling? Yes, the DCs must be heated to around room temperature (I.e. couple degrees lower actually), and we are in Rostelecom's Tier III datacentre in Novosibirsk Siberia. It is built to international standards for cooling. It does mean somewhat higher electricity prices. We don't really have any renewable energy systems in this location to improve the efficiency.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@deployvm said:
    the DCs must be heated to around room temperature

I know the struggle is needing heating instead of cooling in the data center.
    My data center in Antarctica is burning a lot of fuel for heating.

Thanked by 2VayVayKa Peppery9
  • webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited February 2022

Is your other services webhosting, gameserver etc. in the same DC and also DDoS-Protected?

edited February 2022

@webcraft said:
    Is your other services we hosting, gameserver etc. in the same DC and also DDoS-Protected?

They are in a different DC (USA), not in Oslo Norway but they are DDoS protected too.

• @deployvm said:

@webcraft said:
    Is your other services webhosting, gameserver etc. in the same DC and also DDoS-Protected?

They are in a different DC (USA), not in Oslo Norway but they are DDoS protected too.

Ok, I'm surprised about it because on your website it says:
    "Our primary cPanel hosting platform is located in Oslo, Norway. You can also choose Interworx hosting in New Jersey, USA." Only cPanel hosting appears to be available to order.
    Your gameserver page shows four North American locations. All with test IP "IP: ru.xhostfire.com" which seems to be not linked to your Gameserver hosts.

edited February 2022

@webcraft said:

@deployvm said:

@webcraft said:

Ok, I'm surprised about it because on your website it says:
    "Our primary cPanel hosting platform is located in Oslo, Norway. You can also choose Interworx hosting in New Jersey, USA." Only cPanel hosting appears to be available to order.
    Your gameserver page shows four North American locations. All with test IP "IP: ru.xhostfire.com" which seems to be not linked to your Gameserver hosts.

Our cPanel server is hosted in Oslo, Norway which is correct. Interworx is currently not available for order, we have disabled that this week (temp). We colocate our own hardware in Verizon HMG9 Oslo.
    The test IP on the gameserver page was recently created with placeholders - thanks for pointing it out, we will fix that soon.

Thanked by 1webcraft
    edited February 2022

I have included this information below regarding routing to Asia, as we receive plenty of questions.

For South Korea on KT's network (AS4766), we are directly connected to China Telecom and Unicom via Beijing, Shanghai and Guangdong. Latency is around 30-60ms from Korea to key parts of China or 30-40ms to Japan. We have one of the lowest latencies.

For Khabarovsk/Novosibirsk, we are directly connected to China Telecom and Unicom. Latency is usually 50ms to Beijing through Rostelecom from Khabarovsk (or 100ms from Novosibirsk). Latency is 30-35ms to Japan from Khabarovsk (peering with KDDI/IIJ etc).

Thanked by 1Logano
  • @yoursunny said:

@deployvm said:
    the DCs must be heated to around room temperature

My data center in Antarctica is burning a lot of fuel for heating.

Why not just upload heat to AQ from the MzunguHosting DC? Mali has heat to spare.

Thanked by 2yoursunny VayVayKa

@user123 said: Antarctica

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. As I am aware only research/government organisations have an extremely small data-centres in Antarctica (i.e. Ice Cube Neutrino Observatory). I believe the heating is shared with the living or office quarters of employees, so burning fuel may not be a big deal.

We do not have any plans for hosting in Africa (i.e. Mali). Servers generate heat themselves due to the semiconductors, capacitors, inductors etc, so no need to 'upload' heat :)

Thanked by 1Logano
  • @deployvm said:

@user123 said: Antarctica

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. As I am aware only research/government organisations have an extremely small data-centres in Antarctica (i.e. Ice Cube Neutrino Observatory). I believe the heating is shared with the living or office quarters of employees, so burning fuel may not be a big deal.

There are ways to generate heat in Antarctica that don't involve burning fuel.

• Korea region $ 7 price still restocked?

@senos said: Korea region $ 7 price still restocked?

Currently sold out, we restocked a few times this week but they were quickly sold out again.

• @deployvm said:

Currently sold out, we restocked a few times this week but they were quickly sold out again.

Want to get it
    Can you send me a private message when you restock?

• @senos said:

@deployvm said:

Want to get it
    Can you send me a private message when you restock?

I suggest you check the providers page frequently. Apparently there's enough demand so unlikely the provider has to make the effort to send you an ad via pm.