Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Mxroute BF deals
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Mxroute BF deals

I know I’m really pushing my luck here but I’m looking for one of the BF deals from 2021 or previous years. Please PM me if you have one you are not using. Thank you!

Comments

• Mxroute don't allow transfers iirc.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@dosai said:
    Mxroute don't allow transfers iirc.

As long as it's not me doing the work and no one shady is getting around fraud filters, I haven't the energy to care

• @jar said:

@dosai said:

As long as it's not me doing the work and no one shady is getting around fraud filters, I haven't the energy to care

Already have a lifetime plan with you so the transfer would be to an existing account :)

• @Astro said:
    I know I’m really pushing my luck here but I’m looking for one of the BF deals from 2021 or previous years. Please PM me if you have one you are not using. Thank you!

Given that transfers aren't allowed, I don't see that anyone would be willing to let you have control of their MXroute account unless they knew you and trusted you (or you'd be willing to pay them a significant amount) -- it's simply too risky

Better to wait for the next promotion or to get one of their regular plans

• @angstrom said:

@Astro said:

Given that transfers aren't allowed, I don't see that anyone would be willing to let you have control of their MXroute account unless they knew you and trusted you (or you'd be willing to pay them a significant amount) -- it's simply too risky

Better to wait for the next promotion or to get one of their regular plans

Yeah seems like that’s the way to go

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2022

@jar said:

@dosai said:

EDITED..

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited February 2022

You can get cheap MXroute from resellers.
    To spot a reseller, look for "300 emails per hour" AND ("unique outbound structure" OR "10GB Nextcloud").

NexusBytes Premium Email 👈
    2GB plan is $5/year same as 2020 Black Friday, but you can only use 1 domain.
    1GB okay is $3/year cheaper than Black Friday, but you can only use 1 domain and 5 inboxes.
    Provider offers 26.9% off coupon for 269 push-ups, which brings 5GB plan down to $11, where you can have unlimited domains and inboxes and catch-all feature.
    Notice: paid link above, non-aff

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • @yoursunny said:
    To spot a reseller, look for "300 emails per hour" AND ("unique outbound structure" OR "10GB Nextcloud").

1GB okay is $3/year cheaper than Black Friday, but you can only use 1 domain and 5 inboxes.
    Provider offers 26.9% off coupon for 269 push-ups, which brings 5GB plan down to $11, where you can have unlimited domains and inboxes and catch-all feature.

how do you provide proof? by stating that you have done 2689 sit ups and will nexusbytes accept that? @seriesn

• @hyperblast said:

Actual blasphemy, you've been here for longer than I have and you still haven't heard of sunny boy's premium™ content distribution platform where he stores all his pronz push-up videos?

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny said: 2GB plan is $5/year same as 2020 Black Friday, but you can only use 1 domain.

If you are an active member of LET, you most likely will get family perks as I did, and got the limit unlocked

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@hyperblast said:

@yoursunny said:

how do you provide proof? by stating that you have done 2689 sit ups and will nexusbytes accept that? @seriesn

@vovler accepts sit ups, to fight the oppressive push-ups culture.

To claim the coupon, you need to record a video.
    269 push-ups in 24 hours = 26.9% off recurring, 26 uses
    1000 push-ups in 24 hours = 200% off one time, 1 use

@jmgcaguicla said:

@hyperblast said:

Actual blasphemy, you've been here for longer than I have and you still haven't heard of sunny boy's premium™ content distribution platform where he stores all his pronz push-up videos?

Do you want to join Team push-ups too?
    Include the following in your signature for the next 21 days:
    All I want for Valentine's Day is doing push-ups with @yoursunny.

@skorupion said:

@yoursunny said: 2GB plan is $5/year same as 2020 Black Friday, but you can only use 1 domain.

If you are an active member of LET, you most likely will get family perks as I did, and got the limit unlocked

Did you get the catch-all feature enabled?
    If so, it's better than 2020 Black Friday plan (5 domains and 25 inboxes).

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • @jmgcaguicla said:

@hyperblast said:

blasphemy rules

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2022

@yoursunny said: Did you get the catch-all feature enabled?
    If so, it's better than 2020 Black Friday plan (5 domains and 25 inboxes).

yes I did and I'm very happy

Basically got the 2G email with 5G perks

Thanked by 1ChefJoe