Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for unmetered 1Gbps VPS servers in South Ameria, Africa, Asia and East Russia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for unmetered 1Gbps VPS servers in South Ameria, Africa, Asia and East Russia

Hello Friends,

I'm looking for unmetered 1Gbps VPS servers in South Ameria, Africa, Asia and East Russia.

Any suggestions please... Thanks :)

Comments

• Haha good joke. $500/m or above in South America.

• Howdy,

With MaxiHost you can get it for $1500/month :smile: - Brazil seems to be very expensive in terms of infrastructure, to be honest. Hopefully, it will get cheaper in the future.

For Africa, you can ask Xneelo. They give 100mbps servers by default but can increase it up to a gigabit for free if you provide proof of use.

East Russia I don't know any specific providers, but perhaps RedCom or any of their resellers could assist you in Khabarovsk (Location on the border with China).

Asia, your best bet would be Datapacket. They have unmetered gigabit for $500 in their Hong Kong location. Probably if you contact them, they can offer you a better deal.

I hope you will find this helpful :)

^Matic

• zgh.cl (south america), they have a unmetered

• we can do in Singapore and Indonesia