Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quadranet dead ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quadranet dead ?

coldcold Member
edited February 2022 in General

Hello, I have a service with pacificrack, which has servers from Quadranet or belongs to Quadranet, I'm not sure some say yes, some say no, pacificrack is now down for more than 12 hours, and a saw now that the Quadranet website is also down... are they gone or just some technical issues? Does anybody know something?
@John_M @QuadraNet_Adam @quadranet_roman @Quadranet

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Thank you for your ticket.

Your grief will be doubled.

• PR is the worst provider I've ever used in my life, good luck.

Thanked by 1TODO
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Quadranet needs to urgently hire Dustin back in order to continue their scamming business.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

@cold said:
    Hello, I have a service with pacificrack, which has servers from Quadranet or belongs to Quadranet, I'm not sure some say yes, some say no, pacificrack is now down for more than 12 hours, and a saw now that the Quadranet website is also down... are they gone or just some technical issues? Does anybody know something?
    @Mike_A @QuadraNet_Adam @quadranet_roman @Quadranet

Don't think MikeA has anything to do with quadranet?

Adam definitely doesn't anymore: https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1765305

• well if the server won't be back online in 1 or 2 days I will open a dispute with PayPal... I'm not even able to open a ticket with them...

• @abiaolaoge said:
    PR is the worst provider I've ever used in my life, good luck.

they are very bad at what they doing, but the server was stable... they promised ipv6 and didn't deliver but server was running stable

• @jackb said:

@cold said:
    @Mike_A @QuadraNet_Adam @quadranet_roman @Quadranet

Don't think MikeA has anything to do with quadranet?

Adam definitely doesn't anymore: https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1765305

you are right, my mistake i wanted to tag @John_M

• User not found.
    The user you were looking for could not be found.

Thanked by 1idleparty
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

PacificRack is owned by QuadraNet, but has been neglected by them for years.

QuadraNet is not dead at all, but there are better providers to do business with, that's for sure.

Thanked by 1PandaRain
  • @Nyr said:

QuadraNet is not dead at all, but there are better providers to do business with, that's for sure.

both websites are down, pacificrack and quadranet, that's why I'm asking.

@cold said:

@Nyr said:

Websites are down right now, but services are up. Just some downtime I guess.

• @Nyr said:

@cold said:

@Nyr said:

my server is down, since last night 03:20 A.M

What do you expect us to do?

• @deank said:
    What do you expect us to do?

i just asked if someone knew something. chill dude

Thanked by 2kkrajk TODO

Heh, you are the one who needs to chill here. What have I got to lose?

I just want drama.

@cold said:

@Nyr said:

@cold said:

@Nyr said:

I should've specified, I was talking about QuadraNet.

Get the hell out of PacificRack, they are utter shit.

Thanked by 1PandaRain
  • @Nyr said:

@cold said:

@Nyr said:

@cold said:

@Nyr said:

I should've specified, I was talking about QuadraNet.

Get the hell out of PacificRack, they are utter shit.

I will, thanks for the advice, I won't renew my service with them anymore.

• QuadraNet site seems to be operating. I do have a server there and had not had any issues. Could be isolated to PacificRack maybe?

• @bula said:
    QuadraNet site seems to be operating. I do have a server there and had not had any issues. Could be isolated to PacificRack maybe?

i guess so...

• Yes, Quadranet died when Kate and Dustin left. I've got a ticket for a rack outage open for a week that says: "Please apologise for the inconvenience, we will forward this to our Management
    for further explanations on this case." - no updates.

• @deank said:
    Heh, you are the one who needs to chill here. What have I got to lose?

I just want drama.

Here is your hot spicy drama sir. 10 pound please. No we don't accept credit card/push-ups, only cash. No refunds.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • edited February 2022

@Damian said:
    Yes, Quadranet died when Kate and Dustin left. I've got a ticket for a rack outage open for a week that says: "Please apologise for the inconvenience, we will forward this to our Management

I think Quadra is still probably ok in LA, but I wouldn't use them anywhere else. Their support can be quite frustrating sometimes. I think they use some E. European support people and it shows.

• @LosPollosHermanos said:

@Damian said:
    Yes, Quadranet died when Kate and Dustin left. I've got a ticket for a rack outage open for a week that says: "Please apologise for the inconvenience, we will forward this to our Management

I think Quadra is still probably ok in LA, but I wouldn't use them anywhere else. Their support can be quite frustrating sometimes. I think they use some E. European support people and it shows.

Whats wrong with having Eastern European support?
    In the end of the day - support can either be knowledgeable, professional and polite, or they can be the rude, dumb assholes.

I have had both experiences with support from all over the world.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • @NobodyInteresting said:

@LosPollosHermanos said:

@Damian said:

Whats wrong with having Eastern European support?
    In the end of the day - support can either be knowledgeable, professional and polite, or they can be the rude, dumb assholes.

I have had both experiences with support from all over the world.

Well, in the quote a few posts up, it sounds like support is asking the client to apologize. That's going to cause some problems if people don't understand it's just broken English.

I see nothing wrong with support demanding an apology.

After all, customers are usually wrong.