Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any news about Albahost?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any news about Albahost?

Sorry if I wrote in the wrong place.
But strange situation is happening. Me and my friends are the clients of albahost provider. Everything is ok, but for several days the emails and tickets are left unanswered.
I am trying to contact the provider, but their phone doesn't work. Tickets and email get no response.
Can anyone help me to contact them. Is everythink ok? Maybe something bad happened?

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
  • evilmalamuteevilmalamute Member
    edited February 2022

Thank you. But I tried to wrote him. And he is offline since 20 January 2022

• No news at all? My payment date is coming.

• Can anyone provide me with the way I can contact anyone from Albahost?
    Their email is not responding, their phones are offline. Tickets made inside the client area are left unanswered.
    Can it somehow be connected with power shortages in Kosovo and police raids?

• Is it covid? Or police problems?

• Make a backup first.. if nothing's wrong then it's just backup.. if somethings wrong (hopefully not)then there is a backup..

• 7 of my servers are down. Seems some power issue. Tickets are still unreplied. Is it ethical to make a chargeback?

• I also have some servers with them , my tickets are non replied for about 10 days now maybe something bad happend to them idk , i think to wait ! they have been correct with me and had no troubles with them before.

Thanked by 1evilmalamute
  • AllHost_RepAllHost_Rep Member, Patron Provider

@evilmalamute said:
    7 of my servers are down. Seems some power issue. Tickets are still unreplied. Is it ethical to make a chargeback?

If you're not receiving reasonably timed responses to tickets and not receiving the service that you've paid for then I think a chargeback is fair.

Thanked by 1evilmalamute
  • @Ght said:
    I also have some servers with them , my tickets are non replied for about 10 days now maybe something bad happend to them idk , i think to wait ! they have been correct with me and had no troubles with them before.

I tried to contact them by email, phone, ticket system, facebook, twitter. They are lost since 20 Jan 2022. Their DC seems to be abardoned.

• @evilmalamute said: My payment date is coming.

@evilmalamute said: Is it ethical to make a chargeback?

Did you renew few days ago? If so no hesitation. If not, don't renew and move your stuff to another provider if that's not already done.

• I renewed several days ago. Will chargeback only the payment with the dead ones.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • Me too, still got no responses yet. I bought two VPS and they are all down....
    Please let me know if they come back, appreciate guys!