Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hybula Sector Cloud | AMD EPYC - NVMe - 50 Gbit/s Uplink - Netherlands - LET PROMO & GIVEAWAYS!!! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hybula Sector Cloud | AMD EPYC - NVMe - 50 Gbit/s Uplink - Netherlands - LET PROMO & GIVEAWAYS!!!

Comments

• @sanvit said: IMO those are normal (or better) than usuall ping time from EU to APAC.

Sorry. This is my first time using a EU server. It is my wrong expectation.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@quanhua92 said:

@sanvit said: IMO those are normal (or better) than usuall ping time from EU to APAC.

You could've performed some network/latency-related tests on your end via the Looking Glass (provided in the OP) prior to purchasing the services.

Thanked by 2Astro quanhua92
  • The speed of Hybula in EU is awesome. In US, I also have TerraHost and they can communicate fine. I just need another server in Singapore then the worldwide latency to my websites will be very low. May be Vultr Singapore / Greencloud / ExtraVM.
    Besides, in my setup, only Hybula can offer the best-effort DDOS protection 480Gbit/s. I think other providers have limited or no protection. Vultr charges an additional $10. I will deploy my core services in Hybula for sure and only host replication on others.

Thanked by 1Hybula
  • @quanhua92 said:

@sanvit said: IMO those are normal (or better) than usuall ping time from EU to APAC.

Yup. You must always do a ping or traceroute before actually purchasing. The farther the location from you, the higher ping you'll get

Thanked by 1Hybula
  • HybulaHybula Member, Patron Provider

@quanhua92 said:
    The speed of Hybula in EU is awesome. In US, I also have TerraHost and they can communicate fine. I just need another server in Singapore then the worldwide latency to my websites will be very low. May be Vultr Singapore / Greencloud / ExtraVM.
    Besides, in my setup, only Hybula can offer the best-effort DDOS protection 480Gbit/s. I think other providers have limited or no protection. Vultr charges an additional $10. I will deploy my core services in Hybula for sure and only host replication on others.

Our global connectivity should be very good compared to the majority of networks in NL/EU. In the future we will also have a location in the US, with the same premium blend of course!

• Ticket #7724507

• Although this one looks great.
    I crave lower specs and offers.

Thanked by 1Hybula
  • @Hybula said:
    Our global connectivity should be very good compared to the majority of networks in NL/EU. In the future we will also have a location in the US, with the same premium blend of course!

Looking for your expansion in the US! Definitely will try if you have a LET offer like this one B)

Thanked by 1Hybula

@bark said:
    Ticket #7724507

All done and settled.

@Billyham07 said:
    Although this one looks great.
    I crave lower specs and offers.

Are you sure? :smile:

• Do you happen to own AS57706 as well?

@foitin said:
    Do you happen to own AS57706 as well?

Yes, we do, why? This is our ASN for anycast routing, which we are currently rebuilding with DDoS-protected-only transits around the globe.

• @Hybula said:

@foitin said:
    Do you happen to own AS57706 as well?

Yes, we do, why? This is our ASN for anycast routing, which we are currently rebuilding with DDoS-protected-only transits around the globe.

Nothing. Just noticed this ASN on one of my service providers' peer list and it's not the one you wrote here.

• I wish the speed to APAC is faster. Or maybe I should wait for the US launch.

• @kjl24 said:
    I wish the speed to APAC is faster. Or maybe I should wait for the US launch.

I am in South Asia and it saturates my connection. Better than any EU provider I've seen. The only other one with similar performance is @alwyzon

Thanked by 1Hybula
  • Thank you for the goodiebox @Hybula - delivered by DPD today. My kids will enjoy the contents :) (no spoilers! B) )

@kjl24 said:
    I wish the speed to APAC is faster. Or maybe I should wait for the US launch.

US is not planned yet and there are no intentions for now to launch new promotions.

@craigb said:
    Thank you for the goodiebox @Hybula - delivered by DPD today. My kids will enjoy the contents :) (no spoilers! B) )

You're welcome! Maybe give us a sneek peek :smirk:

Just a heads up: we now only count outgoing traffic in your traffic bundle, all incoming is not counted and free/unmetered.

We still have a few spots available until this is sold out.

Thanked by 2sanvit Astro
  • quanhua92quanhua92 Member
    edited February 2022

@Hybula said: all incoming is not counted and free/unmetered.

Thanks. I was feeling bad that my Docker pull images consume lots of BW.
    Just panic-buy a few more VPS. Wish that you can put them in different nodes

Thanked by 1Hybula
  • @quanhua92 said:

iirc they have specific nodes for the LET offers.

Thanked by 3quanhua92 Astro Hybula
  • @sanvit said:

@quanhua92 said:

They do indeed :)

Thanked by 1Hybula
  • Great see the first offer post. Solid performance as well. Thanks for good Service

And who can resist a giveaway? ;)
    Ticket: #0719716

Thanked by 1Astro

@quanhua92 said:

We love panic-buyers!

@sanvit said:

@quanhua92 said:

Correct!

@prenhost said:
    Great see the first offer post. Solid performance as well. Thanks for good Service

And who can resist a giveaway? ;)
    Ticket: #0719716

Got your ticket, check it out.

edited February 2022

All good things come to an end; this deal is over now. We hope that we gave LET a taste of premiumness. If you missed it out and still want an offer, please refer to our website: https://www.hybula.com/sector-cloud

Thank you to all new customers and our fans! PS: @DP I have reserved one spot for you.

• Woah. That was quite the offer, and a quite good presentation. And somehow I managed to miss this thread for more than 2 weeks. I guess I was that busy.

Welcome to LET though @Hybula, I see that you're already being liked in here, quite unusual to see, but I see you provide a very neat service :)

Thanked by 1Hybula

@JeDaYoshi said:
    Woah. That was quite the offer, and a quite good presentation. And somehow I managed to miss this thread for more than 2 weeks. I guess I was that busy.

Welcome to LET though @Hybula, I see that you're already being liked in here, quite unusual to see, but I see you provide a very neat service :)

Thanks for the kind words! Being busy is good, so just PM me, open a ticket or chat with us on Discord and we will hook you up :smiley:

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Hybula said: @DP I have reserved one spot for you.

Oh thank you :blush:

But let's do this instead.

I'll give away my spot by sponsoring 1 lucky member of the community the VPS (the one that's offered in the OP) for 1 month.

If anyone's interested in trying out Hybula's Sector Cloud, all you need to do is comment "Viva la Hybula!" - without the quotes of course.

Rules?

You'll need to be an active member of this community, with an account registered before December 2021 and with at least 200 posts.

This giveaway ends on Sunday 20th Feb at 19:00 CET, and once it's over, the winner will be selected at random and announced here in this thread.

• Viva la Hybula!

Thanked by 1Hybula
  • Viva la Hybula!

Thanked by 1Hybula
  • saptodwsaptodw Member
    edited February 2022

Viva la Hybula!
    I'm not able participate in giveaway. I have not 200 post but Viva la Hybula!

Thanked by 1Hybula
  • I don't want to be part of the giveaway but Viva la hybula!

Thanked by 1Hybula