Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Poll 2021 - Results - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Poll 2021 - Results

Comments

• zhizhi Member

Prizes are more than voters, so congratulations to everyone. Thank you FAT32 and providers.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Congrats everyone.

• If anyone wants a 70GB Racknerd cpanel shared or visualwebtechnologies' $12 account credit for a vps or other account credit, please let me know >_< I don't use shared hosting.

Thanked by 2fabby Panit
  • avamaxavamax Member
    edited January 2022

I have
    20. Boomer.host - 50 x 1GB OpenVZ VM for 1 year - @ezeth [157-206]

would like to trade for your Racknerd/Servarica/DP account credits .

quote reply to this message if you would like to trade , thanks.

• Thank you @PulsedMedia for the prize!

If anyone wants a seedbox in EU (Finland) with the following specs for 3 months, please quote my message. Cheers~

3TB RAID10 Storage, 25 000GiB Traffic then 100Mbps External/Full 10G Internal, 20Gbps Network, High Priority FREE Bonus Storage!
    Service lineup full specs are at: https://pulsedmedia.com/dragon-r-20gbps-rtorrent-seedboxes.php

• @coolsia said:
    Thank you @PulsedMedia for the prize!

If anyone wants a seedbox in EU (Finland) with the following specs for 3 months, please quote my message. Cheers~

3TB RAID10 Storage, 25 000GiB Traffic then 100Mbps External/Full 10G Internal, 20Gbps Network, High Priority FREE Bonus Storage!
    Service lineup full specs are at: https://pulsedmedia.com/dragon-r-20gbps-rtorrent-seedboxes.php

can i have it?

• Great job as always @FAT32.

Congrats to the winners.

@Ganonk will take my prize, if it's allowed.

Thanked by 2FAT32 Ganonk
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

We’re sincerely appreciative of this community! It’s amazing to see we were voted by the community as the #1 top provider last year, and again this year! Also, this year, @FAT32 created this voting with a twist and added the ability for community members to vote for the most professional provider. It was awesome to see this year that we were also voted most professional provider!

This means a lot to us, we’ve worked very hard to earn this and wouldn’t have been able to do this without this awesome community and our valued customers. Thank You!

We would especially like to thank @FAT32 for his contributions to the community as well as creating opportunity for the community members to vote for their favorite providers. We will continue to be here for the community and contribute wherever we possibly can. We’d also like to thank all the moderators and admins for their contributions as well.

Giveaway winners will be DM’d within 72 hours (please wait for our DM). We do understand and see that some people are willing to exchange their prizes with other community members, and we understand that some providers may decline this. We are totally OK with this, but please understand that we will be private messaging the original winners only. If you have chosen to exchange your gift, your response to us in the DM should just indicate to us that person’s information instead (for example their email address or address depending on the type of prize). We’re unable to private message the next person you have decided to gift the prize to.

Thank You once again to the community and to those who voted! As well as to the mods & admin's for making this an amazing community that we each continue to visit and contribute to :)

• @coolsia said:
    Thank you @PulsedMedia for the prize!

Are you giving it away? If yes, then I'd like to have it. :)

• If anyone wants one of the following:

• Dragon-R EPyC 20Gbps RAID10 3TB Seedbox in Finland for 3 months

• KVM VPS Package I (2C, 2G RAM, 30G SSD, Unmetered) in Netherlands for 1 year

Please quote my message or PM me. I'm happy to take something in exchange, or nothing at all :)

• @Unixfy said:
    If anyone wants one of the following:

Please quote my message or PM me. I'm happy to take something in exchange, or nothing at all :)

Can i have the KVM vps?

• Ah, late again! @Sanjue007 is on fire!

Thanked by 2Sanjue007 ehab
  • @Unixfy said:
    If anyone wants one of the following:

I would like the seedbox

• @Grufunkel said: I would like the seedbox

i hope i'm fast enough for one time xD

• UnixfyUnixfy Member
    edited January 2022

That was fast! Congrats to the winners :)
    And thanks to @FAT32 for organizing!

• Thank you @FAT32 for organizing all of this, @angstrom for contributing his time so everyone stays within the rules of this thread, and all the providers for the generous freebies.

• yay, I won 2 prizes! Thank you.
    and Congrats to the winners and the providers.

• pkrpkr Member

@dustinc This is RackNerd wave :). Congrats to providers and all winners.

Thanks @FAT32 for your great effort.

Yay!!! I won two prizes.

Does anyone want this shared hosting plan? I do not need it. I will just grab my RackNerd T-shirt.

43. VisualWebTechnologies - 12 x 5GB DirectAdmin Shared Hosting (5G SSD, Unmetered) in US for 1 year - @rajat [378-389]

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Yaaay, I won! Stickers and pens.
    I'll put stickers on my car, LOL :p

• The first time I won a raffle. Thanks for the server @PulsedMedia.

I have no use of this seedbox. If anyone wants it please quote my comment.
    PulsedMedia - 10 x Dragon-R EPyC 20Gbps RAID10 3TB Seedbox in Finland for 3 months

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @rooted said:
    The first time I won a raffle. Thanks for the server @PulsedMedia.

PulsedMedia - 10 x Dragon-R EPyC 20Gbps RAID10 3TB Seedbox in Finland for 3 months

Can i have it

• atroxzatroxz Member
    edited January 2022

@rooted said:

I would like to have the seedbox , thanks .

sanjue007 has taken so many prizes .

• @atroxz said:

@rooted said:

Well technically i didn't received any so far

• typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

Never thought I'd win a giveaway, Thank you!

Self-esteem++ :)

Thanked by 2bulbasaur Void
  • @Sanjue007 said:

@atroxz said:

@rooted said:

What do you intend to do it for three months? I have a feeling you won't renew.

• @Sanjue007 said:

@atroxz said:

@rooted said:

you already got 1 free prize from Unixfy , and you thanked him .

Thanked by 2Astro bulbasaur
  • @Astro said: What do you intend to do it for three months? I have a feeling you won't renew.

yeah... i need something for 6-12 months, preferably 12
    the project im building requires lots of people sending data, which i would offload to my own harddrives to process...

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

I got a 16tb storage seed box for 3 months, thanks @PulsedMedia !

Not sure what to do with it, anyone have any ideas?

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @Astro said:

@Sanjue007 said:

@atroxz said:

@rooted said:

How are you exactly saying that i am not gonna renew. Because you have a feeling?

• @Sanjue007 said:

@Astro said:

@Sanjue007 said:

@atroxz said:

@rooted said:

How are you exactly saying that i am not gonna renew. Because you have a feeling?

Because you've mentioned in the past what your budget for servers was :)

Thanked by 3webcraft AXYZE skorous
This discussion has been closed.