Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to cancel gullo account?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to cancel gullo account?

AlicAlic Member

In the solusvm control panel, there is nothing where I can cancel the account. I asked @Cam and he said I need to raise a ticket in the client area but where is the client area? Sorry for the noobishness, I have no experience either with solusvm or gullo.

Thanked by 1kendid

Comments

• Oh damn! thanks guys. had completely forgotten about that.

• Thanks for this post. I was going to cancel one of my $1 deals I got from him and couldn't find the cancellation button either. I just ended up renewing it

• @kendid said:
    Thanks for this post. I was going to cancel one of my $1 deals I got from him and couldn't find the cancellation button either. I just ended up renewing it

Maybe you could transfer it

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@jmaxwell said:

@kendid said:
    Thanks for this post. I was going to cancel one of my $1 deals I got from him and couldn't find the cancellation button either. I just ended up renewing it

Gullo doesn't normally allow transfers.
    If you pay $15 billing service fee (per container if it's a bundle), @Cam may make an exception for you.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • Well that sucks

• Last time I cancel a vps by opening a ticket.

• @yoursunny said:

@jmaxwell said:

@kendid said:

Gullo doesn't normally allow transfers.
    If you pay $15 billing service fee (per container if it's a bundle), @Cam may make an exception for you.

I just wanted to have that 1$ VPS because I seem to be missing those flash deals since forever.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@jmaxwell said:
    I just wanted to have that 1$ VPS because I seem to be missing those flash deals since forever.

I had two BF-DOLLAR-NAT containers.
    Be jealous.

• @yoursunny said:

@jmaxwell said:

I had two BF-DOLLAR-NAT containers.
    Be jealous.

jealousy has been doubled

• This vps I'm trying to cancel is a $2 one with 128mb ram. The most I could do with it was run a couple of python apps. So back to my lavish oracle arm instances.