Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Price Suggestions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Price Suggestions

Hi,

I m looking for below dedicated server spec with its best pricing.

Intel Quad-Core Xeon E3-1270v2
16 GB RAM
1x2TB SATA
10 TB bandwidth
Singapore

Intel Quad-Core Xeon E3-1270v2
16 GB RAM
2x2TB SATA (RAID1)
10 TB bandwidth
London

i need reliable and stable servers with best pricing and support should be 24/7 do u have any suggestion regarding its pricing and providers?

Comments

• Congratulations on your second discussion, and I wonder why the first wasn't enough.

• Probably because the first was full of people shitposting rather than answering the question?

• The race to the provider tag

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@Kode said:
    Probably because the first was full of people shitposting rather than answering the question?

Don't you think the OP question was shit rather then blaming other person

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @ManishPant said:

@Kode said:
    Probably because the first was full of people shitposting rather than answering the question?

I don't disagree that the original was poorly worded, I was just replying to the probable reason that a second post was opened. This one at least made more sense than the first.

• @Kode said:

@ManishPant said:

@Kode said:

I don't disagree that the original was poorly worded, I was just replying to the probable reason that a second post was opened. This one at least made more sense than the first.

You are right.

• @stevewatson301 said:
    Congratulations on your second discussion, and I wonder why the first wasn't enough.

I didn't get the answers that i was looking for. so, posted again. I am looking forward for the relevant answers. thanks

• @ManishPant said:

@Kode said:

I am looking forward for the relevant answers to my question. thanks

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2022

Whatever ovh or leaseweb has

• @FarhiyaHostingPanda said:

@stevewatson301 said:
    Congratulations on your second discussion, and I wonder why the first wasn't enough.

I didn't get the answers that i was looking for. so, posted again. I am looking forward for the relevant answers. thanks

Oh, you mean you waited almost 2hrs after posting your first thread, to opening the second one?

That is not how you get enough posts to become a provider. That is how you get a red avatar.

Also - repeating the same question 50 times will NOT get you better answers, rather you will get a whole lot of answers similar to mine.

• edited January 2022

@NobodyInteresting said:

@FarhiyaHostingPanda said:

@stevewatson301 said:

Oh, you mean you waited almost 2hrs after posting your first thread, to opening the second one?

That is not how you get enough posts to become a provider. That is how you get a red avatar.

Also - repeating the same question 50 times will NOT get you better answers, rather you will get a whole lot of answers similar to mine.

of course, I reposted the second content because when I noticed that the answers I got from the first post are opposite to the what I am looking for. I found that there was mistake in question in first post. I tried to delete that but didn't succeed.

also, i haven't repeated the same question again and again. this is my first correct question.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 2ManishPant brejski