Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$50 per month? : IPv4 /29, AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Memory: 32GB Storage 1: 256 NVMe, Storage 2: 4 TB HDD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$50 per month? : IPv4 /29, AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Memory: 32GB Storage 1: 256 NVMe, Storage 2: 4 TB HDD

yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

Anyone can offer me the following dedi for $50 per month?

With IPv4 /29+
Processor:  AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Cores / 12 Threads +
Memory:            32GB DDR4 RAM    +
Storage #1:     256GB NVMe  +
Storage #2:     4TB HDD +

Any location in the US.

Comments

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2022

In addition, 1Gbps+ Port, 30+TB monthly traffic.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

No

• lol no

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited January 2022

Would you like some fries with that? how about an upsized drink?

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@jmgcaguicla said:
    Would like some fries with that? how about an upsized drink?

I now realize that the current provider of mine is very generous to provide the above said specs to me at $50. I was just curious if I have been paying more than I can from others. Thx for your input.

• @yongsiklee said:

@jmgcaguicla said:
    Would like some fries with that? how about an upsized drink?

I now realize that the current provider of mine is very generous to provide the above said specs to me at $50. I was just curious if I have been paying more than I can from others. Thx for your input.

what's your provider :o

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2022

@yongsiklee said: I was just curious if I have been paying more than I can from others

If it gives you a value above $50, then it's a good idea to pay that amount. In life, you should always buy things that give you more value than they cost you. If you spend too much time searching for alternatives, you'll piss off your provider who'll go to the next customer.

Source: working for 2 years in the GPU industry... I've seen suppliers drop bitchy customers quite often. Not saying you are, but cherish the relationship you have with your superb supplier and make sure not to piss them off by negotiating prices. Making up a competing offer or using one at a provider that isn't comparable (e.g. comparing lower spec Intels) will lead to guaranteed long-term animosity, even if you get a lower price point in the meantime. So, make sure your supplier is happy, and if they are a good supplier (which it seems like it is), they will make sure you are happy as well.

Someone who gives you such a good deal is a rare find! Share it with the rest of our community :)

Good luck!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

If Hetzner can't then you are below cheapskate.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Let us know your provider who is so generous to you

• @jmgcaguicla said:
    Would you like some fries with that? how about an upsized drink?

drink drink drink

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Those IPs alone are going to be like 16-25$ of that .... Leaving enough for not much hardware,bandwidth or electricity. housing and building and maintaining that server, customer support ...

@matheny said: what's your provider

Indeed, who can offer that for that little :O

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2022

I saw the Title only and thought: wtf what a Crazy deal. How is that possible?

I opened it and here we are.

I dont think its possible at 50USD