Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Concerns about Debrid service like Alldebrid on Greencloudvps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Concerns about Debrid service like Alldebrid on Greencloudvps

nagisa_ushionagisa_ushio Member
edited January 2022 in Help

Hi, sorry I do not know if this is related to the network condition of the instance or not, but recently I was banned several times by Alldebrid due to downloading on multiple IPs at the same time. However, I only use their service to download files to the instance and cannot understand why this happened. Any clues? Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Could you provide relevant chat logs with service provider about your issue? Or you just didn't do that and came here to brag?

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 2022

Congratulations on your first post, and rant.

Such doubles are rare and can enlighten Sundays.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @vyas11 said:

Congratulations on your first post, and rant.

Technically, their second post, but first discussion :)

Such doubles are rare and can enlighten Sundays.

Still enlightening, though :)

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • Many thanks for that, but I had done this before with other vps providers and nothing happened....I just would like to know the reason, I mean...any technical suggestion would be appreciated.

• nagisa_ushionagisa_ushio Member
    edited January 2022

@LTniger said:
    Could you provide relevant chat logs with service provider about your issue? Or you just didn't do that and came here to brag?

I must admit that they seem to have no idea (or you could say it's stupid to ask them)....so any technical suggestion would be appreciated.

• afnafn Member

@nagisa_ushio said: you could say it's stupid to ask them

You never know until you try. They banned you, they should know why they did. Whether they want to disclose the reason or not is a different matter

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited January 2022

i use debrid services, i can flat-out tell you, you can not do what you said you did, you are banned and SOL,
    and they have good reason to ban any account holder that trys to do that, think about it.

here's an ideal, let's get a cloud server, lets auth debrid on the cloud server, a cloud server where you could allow any one to access and use the debrid,

not saying you allowed other users to have access, i am saying look at it from the debrid service point of view.

• @afn said:

@nagisa_ushio said: you could say it's stupid to ask them

You never know until you try. They banned you, they should know why they did. Whether they want to disclose the reason or not is a different matter

Yes I tried, "Update your password and don't use suspicious third party apps", so I just gave up. :(

• @painfreepc said:
    i use debrid services, i can flat-out tell you, you can not do what you said you did, you are banned and SOL,
    and they have good reason to ban any account holder that trys to do that, think about it.

Alright...I might just give up. Thanks.

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited January 2022

@nagisa_ushio said:

@painfreepc said:

Alright...I might just give up. Thanks.

please do give up, not allowed to do something that could allow public use of your debrid service account,
    and stop trying to use debrid as a condom to torrent on a vps.

And Welcome To LET, Happy Posting.

• I have two real examples.

One person shares the "debrid" login with everyone in their house, all devices and has multiple users, no issues, same IP, even mobile IPs work which are all different. Account has lasted several years.

One person shares the "debrid" login with their brother in the same state, gets banned. IPs are different and they get flagged and banned within a month or two.

Another example is someone requests a "premium link" so the link is shared on a one to one basis, no issues.

Those are real examples.