Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

servaRICA is Buying The Dip, Get 10% discount on any payment you do using Crypto Currencies
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

servaRICA is Buying The Dip, Get 10% discount on any payment you do using Crypto Currencies

servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider
edited January 2022 in Offers

Hi Everyone,

As you know crypto prices are going down and we think this is good to buy in the long run

To do so we are offering 10% discount on any payment you do using crypto currencies, regardless if this payment is for new services , old service or even adding credit

We have configured our crypto payment gateway to accept any payment with 90% of the invoice value as paid so when you pay your invoice using crypto make sure we get exactly 90% of the invoice value and the invoice will be marked paid

The offer will remain up for 1 week and we may extend it

In case you missed our Black Friday sale here are all our plans (all in stock except Opossum and Eagle)

The plans and all our offers are here
https://servarica.com/all-offers/

Or here
https://clients.servarica.com/store/black-friday-2021

All the plans can be seen through this table to make it easier to compare

">

servaRICA is VPS provider located in Montreal, Canada. We own and operate our own network and we are not reseller to any other company. We have been in business since 2010 (more than 10 years ago) .

Looking glass: https://ping.servarica.com

FAQ:
- Where can we find your Terms of Service/Legal documents:
TOS and AUP: https://servarica.com/terms-of-service/

• What are your accepted payment methods: We accept Paypal, Alipay, Credit Cards and crypto currencies like (BTC , ETH etc)

• What raid level you use for storage servers

• All the offers you see here are based on raidz2 pools (some servers are pure SSD storage and some are normal disks storage)

• Do you offer refund for crypto payments: yes we do but the user will pay for the fees of the refund transaction (the refund must be done toward the same wallet that the payment was made from)

Node Specs
- 2x Intel Xeon E5-2680v4 or E5-2650v2 CPU
- 128GB RAM or more
- SAN Storage
- Raidz2
- 20Gbps uplink

Please let us know what you think

Thanks
Hani

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@servarica_hani said:
    We have been in business since 2010 (10years ago) .

2022-2010=10

Your math teacher is crying.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@yoursunny said:

@servarica_hani said:

2022-2010=10

Today is March 694th, 2020.

https://whatdayofmarch2020.com/

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@yoursunny said:

@servarica_hani said:

2022-2010=10

:)
    fixed it (it is copy past since few years without updating it )

• yeah its better to put "more than" instead of the actual years, so @yoursunny wont bother you again next year.

• @FAT32 said:

@yoursunny said:

@servarica_hani said:

2022-2010=10

What happened to $7 rules the LET infamous of ?

• valkvalk Member
    edited January 2022

@yokowasis said:

@FAT32 said:

@yoursunny said:

@servarica_hani said:

2022-2010=10

There are 2 7$ offers + lots of perfectly fine annual offers. The problem is you

• Flying Fish, and Polar Bear, at least I know these two plans, are both place under $7/m. The annual $48 is very competitive, esp. for flyingFish, the almost perfect config, the allocation of ram, cpu cores, bandwith, hdd size.

The only downside for me is the lack of dhcp.

• @aRNoLD said:
    Flying Fish, and Polar Bear, at least I know these two plans, are both place under $7/m. The annual $48 is very competitive, esp. for flyingFish, the almost perfect config, the allocation of ram, cpu cores, bandwith, hdd size.

The only downside for me is the lack of dhcp.

The polar bear is the cheapest storage I've found

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited January 2022

@valk said:

@yokowasis said:

@FAT32 said:

@yoursunny said:

@servarica_hani said:

2022-2010=10

There are 2 7$ offers + lots of perfectly fine annual offers. The problem is you

Why exactly am I a problem again ? I just stated the rule.

the rule clearly state max is $7 offer. If OP want to follow the rule, he should only list the $7 offer. I see this with some providers, they only listed offer that follow the rules. They don't list all the goddamn offer on their website. They however say, "if you want to see our other offer that is above the LET limit, feel free to visit our website".

Also annual offers limit is $84 / year. Hence any offer that is above that, should not be listed on LET.

Now, if other people (not the provider) who posted the offer / promotion, that is another thing differently.

Imagine if other providers follow @servarica_hani footstep. Listing all of the offers on LET just because "1 of them is under $7". That will get ugly fast.

I mean look at offers page. How many providers list offer that is above $7 ? Now I don't know if @servarica_hani get exempted of the rule, if that's the case, then I am sorry.

@yokowasis In this post we didnt have any specific plan offer we are just saying that we have 10% discount for any payment done using crypto

usually we are allowed to have a link and saying check our other plans here (all providers do it ) as long as we dont detail those plans in this post

The only thing i guess was excess is the image attached as it details plans that are above the limit and I should not have posted it (didnt really think about it at the time of publish)

I have flagged the post asking for image to be removed

This way I guess everything else is 100% within the rules

Thanks

• Ha ha $7 limit. If this was a hard rule there would be few stable hosts. As long as you have some offers that fit within the minimums you should be fine.

@servarica_hani said:
    @yokowasis In this post we didnt have any specific plan offer we are just saying that we have 10% discount for any payment done using crypto

The only thing i guess was excess is the image attached as it details plans that are above the limit and I should not have posted it

Deleting the image would cause you to violate the other rule:

1. List the final recurring price after any discounts. Just the discount percentage is not enough.
  • simple. move the topic from offers to general, so it's more of an informational posting rather than an offer ;-)

I don't see much of a rule violation though. as has been stated there was not a specific offer posted, but a general discount - shouldn't that be rather appreciated?

edited January 2022

@servarica_hani said:
    The only thing i guess was excess is the image attached as it details plans that are above the limit and I should not have posted it (didnt really think about it at the time of publish)

yes, I am referring to the image

@yoursunny said:

@servarica_hani said:

The only thing i guess was excess is the image attached as it details plans that are above the limit and I should not have posted it

Deleting the image would cause you to violate the other rule:

1. List the final recurring price after any discounts. Just the discount percentage is not enough.

I think the right way would be editing the image, and upload only the price that is not against the rules.

@spun said:
    Ha ha $7 limit. If this was a hard rule there would be few stable hosts. As long as you have some offers that fit within the minimums you should be fine.

This is a hard rule. Take a look at the offers section. Let me know which providers that list their VPS offer that is above the $7 monthly

Thanked by 1yoursunny
    edited January 2022

@Falzo said:
    simple. move the topic from offers to general, so it's more of an informational posting rather than an offer ;-)

I don't see much of a rule violation though. as has been stated there was not a specific offer posted, but a general discount - shouldn't that be rather appreciated?

There should be a clear distinct which one is okay, and which one is breaking the rule (I am a programmer, so in my mind, something is either true or false, I know bad habbit). If the mod deemed, "10% discount for all of our services, and then proceed listing all of the services on the provider" is fine. The mods should say so. So the other provider could follow the footsteps without being afraid of breaking the rule.

I am not really attacking @servarica_hani , I just want to know what the mods are thinking about case like this.

• as said, it's like OVH or Hetzner announcing some 'no setup fee' or the likes. obviously that doesn't fit a common offer category very well and so the rules don't either.

hence the suggestion to have it posted in general and outside the offers category ;-)

Thanked by 2yokowasis Astro

I have asked for the image to be replaced with this https://servarica.com/BF2021/let_offers.png so that everything is within limit and we dont violate any rules

I dont mind as well it be moved to general or even deleted

Thanks

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@Falzo said:
    as said, it's like OVH or Hetzner announcing some 'no setup fee' or the likes. obviously that doesn't fit a common offer category very well and so the rules don't either.

hence the suggestion to have it posted in general and outside the offers category ;-)

Does this mean selling rules are not applicable to the General category?
    If so, can we post HostSolutions and HostDoc discount codes (without specific plan pricing) in the General category?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

It has been updated.

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • @yoursunny said: can we post HostSolutions and HostDoc discount codes

you are not a provider and of course you can post about an offer you read or learnt somewhere to share with others. not in the offers category though.
    yet as far as I remember, there was never a rule against users postings things they found, regardless the price limits. that's what lead to quite some shills being banned though.

Thanked by 2Astro servarica_hani
  • can I pay by sending you a wallet with private keys of ravencoin?

• price is high

@kalipus said:
    can I pay by sending you a wallet with private keys of ravencoin?

Unfortunately it will not work , we need it to be done using our payment gateway using only the currencies we currently accept

Thanks