Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is cloudflare forwarding reliable?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is cloudflare forwarding reliable?

I plan to transfer some domains to CF and use their email routing.
But I am not sure if this email routing reliable or not.
any idea? thanks.

Comments

• It took me 3 weeks for them to approve my beta application to the cloudflare email routing. I've only had it for two days now, so I can't really say how reliable it is. It's still in beta afterall.

Thanked by 1frakass
  • typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

It's been working great for me so far, It took me ~1-2weeks per domain to get approved. Using it for 1.5weeks and so far haven't had any issues.

Thanked by 1frakass
  • Its mostly been very stable for me though there are a couple issues with people using custom domain email as a target, but the team is very responsive to issues on the Discord (https://discord.gg/cloudflaredev) in the #email-routing channel.

Thanked by 1frakass
  • nfnnfn Veteran

I've had some issues with one domain and the guys in discord where fast to solve the problem

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • wr3ckwr3ck Member
    edited January 2022

It is doing great as i have been approved for one other of my domain recently. Having around 100 emails as forwarders. UI is buggy most of the time but functionality works.