Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Managed VPS options
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Managed VPS options

Hi there!
I'm new here and i'm really technically handicapped.
I went with a unmanaged VPS due to the attrative resources-price tag.
I realised really quickly that i don't have what it takes to get stuff operational and safe going that way.
So i'm looking for any Managed VPS that allows me to run a couple websites on it. Nothing too heavy bandwith-wise as im just getting started but one of the websites is a Woocommerce store wich i heard could require some resources to keep it running smooth.

Shared hosting is an option but not preffered.
Any ideas or suggestions is welcome!
Thanks fellas!
-Svensken

Thanked by 1Logano

Comments

• You should mention price expectation, first. Nobody will do manage services for $10/mo

Thanked by 2Svensken ariq01
  • ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Checkout knownhost.com

Thanked by 1Svensken
  • @chocolateshirt said:
    You should mention price expectation, first. Nobody will do manage services for $10/mo

I have no price expectations. I welcome all offers and leads.

@ManishPant said:
    Checkout knownhost.com

Thanks for the suggestion! I've snooped around there before but i found NexusBytes a lot more appealing.

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

Can you please share specs details a bit so it will be helpful for us to share the plans accordingly > @Svensken

Thanked by 1Svensken
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

I'm pretty sure @Francisco $30 plan and up is managed

Thanked by 1Svensken
  • HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

@Svensken We provide managed services as standard on all our VPS plans, you can just open a ticket requesting an install or update and our team will handle that for you.

You can find our VPS plans here: https://hostmedia.uk/vm-hosting/ any questions just let us know :smile:

Thanked by 1Svensken
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@HostMedia Do you manage the server or is it by request per ticket?
    If you do manage it (updates, security etc...) then your pricing is amazing.

Thanked by 1Svensken
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

No price, eh.

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1Svensken
  • HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2022

@Arkas said:
    @HostMedia Do you manage the server or is it by request per ticket?
    If you do manage it (updates, security etc...) then your pricing is amazing.

On request, we do offer plans that are complete management but that does remove root access, etc and of course, costs more. There are no limits on the number of tickets though, so a lot of our customers put reminders or automatic emails once a month to ping us to do a check for any updates.

Thanked by 3Arkas Svensken Logano
  • Real managed services begins from 199€/mo. per 1GB. Than you can expect casual bj's and rim jobs.

Of course you can't allow that, so typical 19.99€/mo. will do the job. First, google and than list your findings here.

If price above is still not acceptable, you can take a real risk and gamble with one of the local "managed hosting" providers.

Thanked by 2Svensken yoursunny
  • speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

We'd be happy to work something out for you here providing it's not managed support in terms of 'please create email account for me'. Happy to do a setup plus continued maintenance.

Send a PM if interested!

Thanked by 1Svensken
  • I appreciate all of you!
    I stumbled upon Server Hunter and i just got blown away by all the offers. Found some super good offers with providers i've heard of from here.
    Cheers everyone <3

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@speedypage said:
    it's not managed support in terms of 'please create email account for me'

I once provided managed support that includes "posting an article on the website".
    I even fix the typos in the submitted articles (Word files).
    Think about premium service.
    That's how I earned lunch money in college.

• @Mr_Tom might be able to help out :)

Thanked by 1Mr_Tom
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Thanks @Ympker

@Svensken We might be able to help - we've got plenty of clients who have managed woocommerce setups. We can tailor a package from just the server setup and ongoing security fixes to packages which include content changes/optimisations etc.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I will be happy to offer you management service.
    I have few ideal VPS (from a top LET provider). I can offer managed services with the VPS.