Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[3 DC @ USA] Ryzen 5600X @ $84/m | Real Unmetered Dedi @ $33 | CC / PP / Crypto
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[3 DC @ USA] Ryzen 5600X @ $84/m | Real Unmetered Dedi @ $33 | CC / PP / Crypto

MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

**** CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF SERVERS + FILTERS + ORDER LINKS ****

100% Dedicated/Unshared Ports

1 Gbps Unmetered - FREE
2 Gbps Unmetered - $99/m
3 Gbps Unmetered - $190/m
5 Gbps Unmetered - $350/m
10 Gbps Unmetered - $599/m

DDoS Protection - Included

Deals are first come first serve, if you no longer see it on the web site, then it's sold out.

Data Centers:
New York City Metro
Miami, Florida
Los Angeles, California

Add a nVidia Quadro RTX 4000 GPU to the following servers for an additional $99/mo:
-Intel Core i7 9700K
-Intel Core i9 9900K
-Intel Core i9 10900K
-AMD Ryzen 3700X/3900X/3950X
-AMD Ryzen 5600X/5800X/5900X/5950X

We also have more modern servers in stock, but not listed below as they are priced above $84/mo.

Offers $84 and Under (full list here):

Instant Setup - (2 Cores)   Intel Atom D525 (Rapid Deploy 8GB)  8GB DDR3 /  64GB SSD+1TB HD $33.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1230 (Rapid Deploy 32GB)  32GB DDR3 /     64GB SSD+2TB HD $46.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3 (Rapid Deploy 8GB)    8GB DDR3 /  64GB SSD    $39.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3 (Rapid Deploy 32GB)   32GB DDR3 /     256GB SSD   $49.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1240 V5 (Rapid Deploy 64GB)   64GB DDR4 /     512GB SSD+2TB HD    $79.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1240 V6 (RD 16GB SSD) 16GB DDR4 /     256GB SSD   $55.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2 (RD 32GB SSD) 32GB DDR3 /     256GB SSD   $47.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1270 V3 (Rapid Deploy 8GB)    8GB DDR3 /  128GB SSD   $45.00/mo
Configurable - (6 Cores)    AMD Ryzen 5600X (Custom Config) Configurable /  Configurable    $84.00/mo

Comments

• Over the weekend I purchased Rapid Deploy Server - Intel Core i5 4570 16 GB (PNJ) for $41. Immediately received an email containing new dedicated server information. Enabled KVM, mounted operating system .ISO, and voila.

Not one to brag or give the perception this will happen to you, but the server came with a larger SSD than advertised. Lucky me.

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@rogerwilco said:
    Over the weekend I purchased Rapid Deploy Server - Intel Core i5 4570 16 GB (PNJ) for $41. Immediately received an email containing new dedicated server information. Enabled KVM, mounted operating system .ISO, and voila.

Not one to brag or give the perception this will happen to you, but the server came with a larger SSD than advertised. Lucky me.

Radic is a top tier.

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

So i can push 300 tbs without no problems?

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:

Yes, because of double negatives.

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

Go for it.

@rogerwilco said:
    Over the weekend I purchased Rapid Deploy Server - Intel Core i5 4570 16 GB (PNJ) for $41. Immediately received an email containing new dedicated server information. Enabled KVM, mounted operating system .ISO, and voila.

@MikeA said:

@rogerwilco said:

Radic is a top tier.

I appreciate the positive feedback. Most don't go out of their way to post it.

• while your service is great and nothing to complain about , but the old BW system was more feasible for me , 10gb port with 150TB , I Guess now Allowed is 300Tb but on Gigabit Port.

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@MrRadic said:

@rogerwilco said:

@MikeA said:

@rogerwilco said:

Radic is a top tier.

Most people only go out of their way to post negative feedback unless they’re getting paid. Good offers

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • vbavba Member

I hope you guys provide atleast /64 ipv6 for DS

@karanchoo said:
    while your service is great and nothing to complain about , but the old BW system was more feasible for me , 10gb port with 150TB , I Guess now Allowed is 300Tb but on Gigabit Port.

Thank you for the feedback. This change was done because the majority of customers that purchased the 10 Gbps port expected some sort of latency reduction or performance boost for applications that were not fully utilizing the 1 Gbps. It created a lot of confusion.

The unmetered option addresses this and helps less experienced customers not have to worry about trying to understand how bandwidth transfer works.

I do understand that this doesn't address every customer's needs, especially power users, but it was meant to target the large majority.

@vba said:
    I hope you guys provide atleast /64 ipv6 for DS

All IPs are provided individually (IPv4 + IPv6) at this time.

@bruh21 said:

@MrRadic said:

@rogerwilco said:

@MikeA said:

@rogerwilco said:

Radic is a top tier.

Most people only go out of their way to post negative feedback unless they’re getting paid. Good offers

Thank you, and yes, agreed, negative feedback far outweighs positive in the real world.

• while your service is great and nothing to complain about , but the old BW system was more feasible for me , 10gb port with 150TB , I Guess now Allowed is 300Tb but on Gigabit Port.

Thank you for the feedback. This change was done because the majority of customers that purchased the 10 Gbps port expected some sort of latency reduction or performance boost for applications that were not fully utilizing the 1 Gbps. It created a lot of confusion.

The unmetered option addresses this and helps less experienced customers not have to worry about trying to understand how bandwidth transfer works.

I do understand that this doesn't address every customer's needs, especially power users, but it was meant to target the large majority.

So there is No way to go back to the old method of paying for a 10Gbps port and getting an allocated amount of bandwidth?

We have been using your services for years and relying on it for our live streaming platform, where we need that 10Gbps port, but on rare occasions for spikes in viewership. Now I don't have that option and need to pay a premium for something we may rarely use.

I appreciate if some sort of assistance for your existing customers that would like the same approach as before.

• This was exactly the same case with me , it was great for occasional peak load so 10gb with limited bw was very well priced and suited for my streaming need , but now I moved to Terrahost .

@trinifella said: We have been using your services for years and relying on it for our live streaming platform, where we need that 10Gbps port, but on rare occasions for spikes in viewership. Now I don't have that option and need to pay a premium for something we may rarely use.

@trinifella said:

while your service is great and nothing to complain about , but the old BW system was more feasible for me , 10gb port with 150TB , I Guess now Allowed is 300Tb but on Gigabit Port.

So there is No way to go back to the old method of paying for a 10Gbps port and getting an allocated amount of bandwidth?

We have been using your services for years and relying on it for our live streaming platform, where we need that 10Gbps port, but on rare occasions for spikes in viewership. Now I don't have that option and need to pay a premium for something we may rarely use.

I appreciate if some sort of assistance for your existing customers that would like the same approach as before.

At this time, no, I'll see if we can bring it back in the future. The old servers remain unchanged.