Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET post counter API (do you want one?) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET post counter API (do you want one?)

2»

Comments

• daym people i dont wanna start a war here

• @Nekki said:
    I'd like to know how many times I've posted the word 'cunt'.

Have at it.

Hello

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited January 2022

@dustinc said:
    Pay for the script? No need, we already have one, and it works so well. We have put it to work several times within our successful threads. We know how to market well, so no issues here.

You need a good marketing plan to keep running these scams :) it's a lot of work and planning.

I imagine you figured most of that out with your current AlphaNerd, or NerdRacks or AlphaRacks or whatever it's called this year.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@KermEd said:

@dustinc said:
    Pay for the script? No need, we already have one, and it works so well. We have put it to work several times within our successful threads. We know how to market well, so no issues here.

You need a good marketing plan to keep running these scams :) it's a lot of work and planning.

I imagine you figured most of that out with your current AlphaNerd, or NerdRacks or AlphaRacks or whatever it's called this year.

A lot of imagine.

• @dustinc said:

@KermEd said:

@dustinc said:

A lot of imagine.

Scammer

• @KermEd said:

@dustinc said:

@KermEd said:

@dustinc said:

A lot of imagine.

Scammer

How much money did you lose to AlphaRacks?

• @TimboJones said:

@KermEd said:

@dustinc said:

@KermEd said:

@dustinc said:

A lot of imagine.

Scammer

Millions of course. How is the UK this time of year?

@KermEd said:

@TimboJones said:

@KermEd said:

@dustinc said:

@KermEd said:

@dustinc said:

A lot of imagine.

Scammer

Definitely a big customer if that is the case.

• @dustinc said:

@KermEd said:

@TimboJones said:

@KermEd said:

@dustinc said:

@KermEd said:

@dustinc said:

A lot of imagine.

Scammer

Definitely a big customer if that is the case.

Guaranteed less than $100.

• @KermEd said: Scammer

may someone take me on the drama train?
    this thread is already fucked

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited January 2022

@DeadlyChemist said:

@KermEd said: Scammer

It's not as interesting as it sounds. And is long. And others can recount it better than I.

He worked with another dude to create AlphaRacks (a cheap host) but actually employed together at QuadraNet and using servers internally without paying for them.

Eventually QuadraNet caught on, deleted the servers and fired both guys.

They then tried to create a new host called PKI something. Started spamming all the AlphaRacks users now stuck with dead accounts and pretending AlphaRacks 'sold' the data to them - but was quickly uncovered it was just the same dudes. Folks got smart, told them to F off, and PKI went away.

Then, apparently some third service - can't remember which one but if I remember I'll post back - was created. Ran big deals on BF a few years in a row and also did a big exit scam in a December after the 30 day PayPal window closes. They try and let it live a few years at least so they get significant numbers before a big exit.

Fast forward to recently - Dustin presumably couldn't find anyone that would still sell him servers (google his name and AlphaRacks - plus possibly as a result of being fired for theft in the same industry he's creating another 'service' in) - somehow came up with enough cash to pay the Colocrossing folks (same guys running LET) and created RackNerd. Instead of being suspicious on the cheap deals and massive giveaways, the admins here that own Colo have been sweeping it under the rug - locking threads against him, and generally trying to keep it quiet.

At some point they tried to do a suspicious looking interview where he pretended it wasn't him, similar to the blog posts in the past where he pretended PKI wasn't AlphaRacks. And instead of protecting the users on here and warning people of the risks they just encouraged it again and keep the past hidden. Meanwhile he gets to break rules on posts, and gets a suspicious amount of attention.

So... some of us are just waiting for what is likely another big exit scam to come crumbling down at some point for a fourth time. And he periodically pops up to make cryptic comments hoping no one really notices when folks bring it up.

That's also why when he creates posts about closing users accounts on his server for risk mitigation purposes and pockets the cash, we kind of poke fun at him. As good risk mitigation would mean there is no way in hell he should even be posting on here and the irony is not lost on all of us.

As for Timbo, he's still mad because I called him out a few times and may have said a few things about his wife or mom and some bedroom antics. He's a bit sore about it still.

I think that sums it all up.

Thanked by 2bulbasaur yoursunny
  • typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 said:
    I am not in that list :(

you don't belong with us, normies sir

• @KermEd said:

Thanks for letting me know

Personally idc about his past, like because people change, and make shitty decisions plus cant verify how true stuff is

this guy saved my ass once when i needed a service quick

As for exit scam, so far got 2 solid years of service, maybe he keeps me because i'm an "influencer" but then i bought his service BEFORE i made my account here
    (Bought a service, later joined here and needed a 2nd service quick)

If he ever pulls out, i hope i keep the data or have few days to back it up, would be terrible still but yeah

Let's do rough math
    2gb ram
    20$/year for 2 years
    After 2 years and 1 month pulls out so i got 25 months for 60$

This is not bad, im not including all the money/stuff i won, just money i would have actually paid for my service

For contrast i paid quadhost 19$ for 1gb ram and 15$ for 512mb ram
    They also pulled out, got about 6 months from my 1 year

So this is the reason i dont mind paying yearly when it's someone i can trust at least a little OR it's very cheap

Im wondering what Dustin says about this, what is true what is not, again for me i dont give a fucks where these servers come from, as long as 1. My data isnt sold 2. I get some value

For 20$/year i wouldnt be suprised (at all) if he dealt drugs or whaaaaater on the side and laundered money, maybe im terrible person, but i dont have enough money to give a shit, if i did i wouldnt be here guys, i would be running dedicated from hetzner like candy, i have no job and not so much cash :(

Again as long as my experience is good, those i know plus most of the community, well idc what's in the background

Also another reason where i'll ALWAYS use Multiple Providers (look at facebook in 2021) shit happens

When quadhost broke i had racknerd to replace it, needed another service because US ping sucks

Now if racknerd breaks i have oracle or inceptionhosting? (im terrible at names) or worst case my raspberry pi

I dont think racknerd pulls out anytime soon, if they do, well shit, but not super shit because i got my money worth

Ask me if you have questions

@KermEd said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

@KermEd said: Scammer

It's not as interesting as it sounds. And is long. And others can recount it better than I.

He worked with another dude to create AlphaRacks (a cheap host) but actually employed together at QuadraNet and using servers internally without paying for them.

Eventually QuadraNet caught on, deleted the servers and fired both guys.

They then tried to create a new host called PKI something. Started spamming all the AlphaRacks users now stuck with dead accounts and pretending AlphaRacks 'sold' the data to them - but was quickly uncovered it was just the same dudes. Folks got smart, told them to F off, and PKI went away.

Then, apparently some third service - can't remember which one but if I remember I'll post back - was created. Ran big deals on BF a few years in a row and also did a big exit scam in a December after the 30 day PayPal window closes. They try and let it live a few years at least so they get significant numbers before a big exit.

Fast forward to recently - Dustin presumably couldn't find anyone that would still sell him servers (google his name and AlphaRacks - plus possibly as a result of being fired for theft in the same industry he's creating another 'service' in) - somehow came up with enough cash to pay the Colocrossing folks (same guys running LET) and created RackNerd. Instead of being suspicious on the cheap deals and massive giveaways, the admins here that own Colo have been sweeping it under the rug - locking threads against him, and generally trying to keep it quiet.

At some point they tried to do a suspicious looking interview where he pretended it wasn't him, similar to the blog posts in the past where he pretended PKI wasn't AlphaRacks. And instead of protecting the users on here and warning people of the risks they just encouraged it again and keep the past hidden. Meanwhile he gets to break rules on posts, and gets a suspicious amount of attention.

So... some of us are just waiting for what is likely another big exit scam to come crumbling down at some point for a fourth time. And he periodically pops up to make cryptic comments hoping no one really notices when folks bring it up.

That's also why when he creates posts about closing users accounts on his server for risk mitigation purposes and pockets the cash, we kind of poke fun at him. As good risk mitigation would mean there is no way in hell he should even be posting on here and the irony is not lost on all of us.

As for Timbo, he's still mad because I called him out a few times and may have said a few things about his wife or mom and some bedroom antics. He's a bit sore about it still.

I appreciate your thoughts and input - as I'm all for conversations, growing, and helping. Unfortunately, with your reply, I can sincerely say that I'm concerned. Especially for you.

You mentioned others can recount better than you can, I wouldn't doubt it. As you're relying on third party information (that is twisted) you then immediately digest it without any fact checks, and go around twisting it some more. Thus, anyone with common sense wouldn't for a chance believe you, especially after reading your post.

You say I worked with another dude to create AlphaRacks, and then used servers without paying for them, eventually, I was caught and fired? Another misleading post of yours, but at least you had one truth here (yes I was terminated) but as a result of my resignation. I had resigned, and was offered discussions in regards to staying. I was fully committed to venturing off.

When you're capable and are selling millions, and are a top producer, and have an excellent reputation (at some point, especially myself, desire to move onto bigger challenges) -- not only because I deserve it, but my family does too. To re-iterate, I was terminated (it doesn't bother me) as I too had to (in several situations) terminate more than a few while I held my position there, if/when people decided to move on (it's one of the only things you can do to preserve your customers) as there's no such thing as non-compete in California. So when sales express interest in working for a competitor, and or mentions they'd be starting their own company in a competing space, especially in the business development field, you usually, unfortunately, but understandably have to terminate. If this is beyond your understanding, no problem.

In regards to finding trouble buying servers and or doing business with others, you've again satisfied another lie/story within yourself. But one thing you are correct about is that we do business with ColoCrossing. It is also to be said, ColoCrossing isn't our only vendor -- we have many established relationships, and of course, would have to in order to offer services in all the regions we are present in.

In regards to another lie of yours, regarding me/RackNerd creating post(s) about closing user accounts for risk mitigation purposes (and pocketing the cash) -- another lie. We do not keep any funds when accounts are closed for risk reasons (as we are after all trying to clear discrepancies to prevent any potential fraud/chargebacks due to risk presented during the order). So why would anyone attempt to keep funds from accounts that are suspicious? I'm sincerely concerned about your thought process.

Moving onto another comment of yours, you mentioned that I/RackNerd break LET rules and get away with it (another lie) -- what rules are we breaking and getting away with?

A lot of your comments here seem to get better. In terms of trying to comprehend your lies. In your latest comments:

"others can recount it better than I"
    " can't remember which one"
    " Dustin presumably"
    "plus possibly"
    "somehow came up with enough cash"
    "So... some of us"
    "we kind of poke fun at him"

... So in the end, I guess have your fun?

• When you submitted your official letter of resignation, did you say it was effective immediately? This would help explain the use of the word "termination" to describe your parting with QuadraNet.

Thanked by 2bulbasaur KermEd
  • @rogerwilco said: When you submitted your official letter of resignation, did you say it was effective immediately? This would help explain the use of the word "termination" to describe your parting with QuadraNet.

tbh, how does that matter? if he STOLE then he prob got sued, idk how america works but can't one just check his public record?
    i mean if i had a coworker that stole from my company you can be sure i sue him, beat his ass and fuck his daughter.

there are reasons when you wanna terminate instantly...

so far im more on dustin's side not because of my post above (i give 0 shits where servers come from) but because so far i don't see any stable evidence... give me like his criminal record or some papers... few people claiming few things aren't proof (i have a small community and people talk shit ALL day)

• @KermEd said: December after the 30 day PayPal

also red flag, the chargeback time is 180 days
    yes a bitch tried to scam me
    yes i got my money back within 7 days

@rogerwilco said:
    When you submitted your official letter of resignation, did you say it was effective immediately? This would help explain the use of the word "termination" to describe your parting with QuadraNet.

Hi @rogerwilco -- when I had resigned, I had professionally and as a courtesy, offered 1.5 months of my time to help transition and educate the next person taking my seat. I understood and communicated that if instead I needed to be let go immediately, it would be understandable.

After my resignation notice, several discussions were had with the CEO, but after it was understood on both sides that it was my commitment to move on to bigger challenges and start my own company, then I was terminated ~24 hrs later, as my decision was final.

Thanked by 1rogerwilco
  • KermEdKermEd Member
    edited January 2022

@DeadlyChemist said:

@KermEd said: December after the 30 day PayPal

also red flag, the chargeback time is 180 days
    yes a bitch tried to scam me
    yes i got my money back within 7 days

I find the truth is usually somewhere in the middle... It usually breaks down to a technical distinction somewhere (i.e. not fired literally for theft, fired for misuse of company assets, etc). I'm also paraphrasing the accusations, google searches will yield better info.

The only thing that is certain is he has been accused of multiple scams on and off LET in the past and poses a high risk.

Personally, I believe he was partially involved in the AlphaRacks but didnt intend to rip off end-users (only his employer). I like to think he wasn't involved with his partner doing PKI and the rest. I like to think he is trying to turn over a new leaf and run a legit service.

As for refunds, I believe technically PayPal isn't supposed to refund any software services like server rentals anyway, so not sure that the 30 days vs 120 days matters in most cases...

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited January 2022

@dustinc said:

I like your story. I'm sure you can share termination paperwork that backs up your claim? Should be easy to put this to rest once and for all.

Thanked by 2yoursunny bulbasaur

@KermEd said:

@dustinc said:

I like your story. I'm sure you can share termination paperwork that backs up your claim? Should be easy to put this to rest once and for all.

Yes, you're more than welcome to sit there and make accusations -- and ignore what you'd like to, then expect me to fetch your commands.

No Thanks!

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited January 2022

@dustinc said:

Yes, you're more than welcome to sit there and make accusations -- and ignore what you'd like to, then expect me to fetch your commands.

No Thanks!

Okay, don't prove all the many people sharing 'false accusations' wrong in all of 7 seconds... Let's let this conversation continue for another 3 years.

I think the reason you didn't so this then, didn't do this in your 'interview' about your scams, and why you aren't doing it now to prove your fabricated story - is because you know it will prove you are lying.

If you were telling the truth you would have proved everyone wrong at the very start...

@KermEd said:

@dustinc said:

No Thanks!

Okay, don't prove all the many people sharing 'false accusations' wrong in all of 7 seconds... Let's let this conversation continue for another 3 years.

I think the reason you didn't so this then, didn't do this in your 'interview' about your scams, and why you aren't doing it now to prove your fabricated story - is because you know it will prove you are lying.

If you were telling the truth you would have proved everyone wrong at the very start...

Well, I wouldn't want to be the one to tell you, but I guess I have to (no matter what you say or do, people will believe what they want at the end of the day).

• @KermEd said: Let's let this conversation continue for another 3 years.

tbh, my claim on top holds, if the service is gone in 3 years, not terrible, i dont think this will happen, but im prepared it might (any provider)

tbh having a legit company and legit office isn't something he can just get rid of overnight...

but yeah, im not wealthy enough to care

• @DeadlyChemist said:

@KermEd said: Let's let this conversation continue for another 3 years.

tbh, my claim on top holds, if the service is gone in 3 years, not terrible, i dont think this will happen, but im prepared it might (any provider)

tbh having a legit company and legit office isn't something he can just get rid of overnight...

but yeah, im not wealthy enough to care

I agree! If the service has lasted and for a good price - I'd be happy too. I think it's likely NerdRacks will stay up and running, it's in his control and in his best interest this time - assuming nothing shady is happening behind the scenes with the finances.

It makes for an interesting story either way!

• @KermEd said: I agree! If the service has lasted and for a good price - I'd be happy too. I think it's likely NerdRacks will stay up and running, it's in his control and in his best interest this time - assuming nothing shady is happening behind the scenes with the finances.

so you beated on him like a dead dog, and now you say it's okay

???

• @DeadlyChemist said:

@KermEd said: I agree! If the service has lasted and for a good price - I'd be happy too. I think it's likely NerdRacks will stay up and running, it's in his control and in his best interest this time - assuming nothing shady is happening behind the scenes with the finances.

so you beated on him like a dead dog, and now you say it's okay

???

He had no proof and was shown to make poor assumptions and conclusions. KermEd is assuming Dustin is guilty and thinking Dustin needs to prove himself innocent instead of the other way around. I'm pretty sure if someone came at KermEd telling him he needed to show termination papers he'd tell them to fuck off as most of us here would.

• @TimboJones said: He had no proof and was shown to make poor assumptions and conclusions. KermEd is assuming Dustin is guilty and thinking Dustin needs to prove himself innocent instead of the other way around. I'm pretty sure if someone came at KermEd telling him he needed to show termination papers he'd tell them to fuck off as most of us here would.

agreed i guess
    so for me nothing changes about my relations with RackNerd, because i had good experience, others had good experience and i'm not getting paid enough to care what dustin does on the side... drugs, stealing servers or whaaatever, none of my business (not that he does ofc, there is no proof).

even if dustin employed me (whoever reads this, hire me lol), not getting paid enough (as a simple worker) to give a shit how EXACTLY the company makes cash as long as my monthly check is there

unless i had a high role/deep relations, if that would be the case i would prob ask dustin/whatever CEO what he did last few years so we are on the same train regarding customers/expectations/leading the company forward

again and again call me a dick as well, but being 24 and unemployed the last thing i worry is about how my food lands on the plate

and no, I'll never recommend a service/product/whatever that im not happy with
    working somewhere =/= recommending

i feel like whatever i say here people will hunt me for (because i have a small community myself)