Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone using CrazyRDP.com?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone using CrazyRDP.com?

I suspect that this provider resell serverion.com's server but i don't have clear confidences yet.
Anyone using crazyrdp's services?

Thanked by 1SnowStylez

Comments

• only crazy person would use CrazyRDP.com

• The name sounds sketchy as hell, I would not do it.

• Most likely colo

• I used their service on 2019 at that time it was 50-50. uptime was around 88%. Then I stopped using their service. And they sell their RDP for botting and cracking stuff I guess

• neverainneverain Member
    edited January 2022

yes their ips are from serverion in US, but good uptime in us, not so much n nl, decent support too

• @neverain said:
    yes their ips are from serverion in US, but good uptime in us, not so much n nl, decent support too

thank you so much 😉

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

As a rule I never use any provider with RDP in the name. It's rooted in sound philosophy, it's a naming trend with heavy correlation to hooters, short lived operations, and hackforum exclusive marketing.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

I would suggest you to go with hyonix.com @feezioxiii . Using it from past 1 year and no downtime till now

Thanked by 1feezioxiii