Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Provider Poll 2021 - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Provider Poll 2021

Comments

• ehabehab Member
    edited January 2022
    1. Kimsufi
    2. So you Start
    3. Hosthatch

Most Professional: Terrahost

1. terrahost
    2. servarica
    3. liteserver

Most Professional: terrahost

• niceboyniceboy Veteran
    edited January 2022
    1. Inception Hosting
    2. Hostodo
    3. Ramnode

Most Professional: Serverica

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
    1. Racknerd
    2. HostCram
    3. Not yet

Most professional: I am not sure. I like Racknerd but they don't have IPV6 yet so...

Thanked by 2dustinc Shakib
  • Strictly speaking,this is not a vote but I want give some encouragement to HostCram @Shakib .We all know you are new to LET but actually you are very active and engaged in this community.Please Keep calm and carry on even though this time you don't get the "Top Provider" tag.We have applause and cheers for you,also for other providers who have provided good service for this community.You are the best for this community!

• 1.Spartanhost
    2.TerraHost
    3.Racknerd

Most Professional: pacificrack

Thanked by 2dustinc terrahost
  • @cloudbe said:
    1.Spartanhost
    2.TerraHost
    3.Racknerd

You don't qualify to vote

(Just like you didn't last year)

Thanked by 2FAT32 skorous
    1. PHP-Friends
    2. RackNerd
    3. Hetzner

Most professional: RackNerd

PHP-Friends just killed BF with their pre-BF "Schnupperspecial 2021 NVMe", 100% uptime so far, very nice additional offers from them (backup plan / server upgrade).
    Dustin responses to "angry customers" on LET are benchmark/gold standard in terms of PR. Always calm, always tries to explain... I really hope they can stay alive for long time with their prices. Big extra point for their giveaways.
    Hetzner best offers for dedis, although they banned me for whatever reason lol after being there for like 2 years. Would love to know what went wrong but they said that they wont explain what I did which is weird af. So I include them only because of pricing.

Thanked by 1dustinc
    1. GreenCloudVPS
    2. Inception Hosting
    3. PHP-Friends

Most Professional: PHP-Friends

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@webmasteroffers said:
    1. Racknerd
    2. HostCram
    3. Not yet

Most professional: I am not sure. I like Racknerd but they don't have IPV6 yet so...

@webmasteroffers -- Thank You for being our valued customer and for the vote! We sincerely appreciate you :)

I did want to mention, we currently do have native IPv6 supported in our Los Angeles DC-02 location (and can allocate IPv6 addresses upon request in this location). If that works, just let us know by opening a ticket.

Additionally, if you're using our shared/reseller hosting services, we can support IPv6 in all of those locations, which are: Los Angeles DC-02, Miami, Strasbourg, Frankfurt, and Singapore.

Thanked by 1webmasteroffers
    1. Hetzner
    2. Racknerd
    3. GreenCloudVPS

Most Professional: WebHosting24

Thanked by 2dustinc NDTN
  • lentrolentro Member, Host Rep
    1. HostHatch by @hosthatch - best deals, consistently reliable, could improve in support but not complaining
    2. MxRoute by @jar - best SMTP relay, ever.
    3. TerraHost by @terrahost - good transition with HostSolutions.ro (boosted my RAM from 512MB to 1GB), allows TOR exit nodes which I'm hosting

Most Professional: NexusBytes - @seriesn is the best for letting me chat with him on Discord and is a super great guy!

Thanked by 3terrahost jar Ganonk
  • @angstrom said:

@cloudbe said:
    1.Spartanhost
    2.TerraHost
    3.Racknerd

You don't qualify to vote

(Just like you didn't last year)

Lol

In no particular order:
    1) Hosthatch
    2) Virmach
    3) Letbox ( Smarthost now? )

Most professional: InceptionHosting

Honorable mention: HostCram

Thanked by 1angstrom
    1. GreenCloudVPS
    2. Inceptionhosting
    3. Naranjatech

Most professional: Nexusbytes

Thanked by 2naranjatech NDTN
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited January 2022
    1. VirMach (Ryzen is cursed. However they are still cheap and stable AF, also I won a GPU so... you know).
    2. BuyVM (works well, no complains except one encounter with famous Karen)
    3. BunnyCDN aka Bunny.net - still in use :)

Most Professional: RackNerd
    (as in dustinc polite and on point answers to all kind of trolls/crazy customers here)... however he is also the sole reason for the DOUBLE bandwidth spam, eh, I will let it slide.

Thanked by 2skorous dustinc
    1. Hetzner Cloud
    2. Linode
    3. Inception Hosting

Most Professional: Linode

1. RackNerd
    2. BuyVM
    3. NexusBytes

Thanked by 2dustinc seriesn
    1. WebHosting24
    2. WebHorizon
    3. Inception

Most Professional: WebHosting24

• 1.RackNerd
    2.GreenCloudVPS
    3. AlphaVPS

Most Professional: Racknerd

Thanked by 2dustinc NDTN
  • kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited January 2022
    1. PHP-Friends
    2. OVH
    3. Netcup

To be honest I rarely interact with support so my last choice is based on the past year when I've had several requests and the answers were extremely fast and on point.

It's hard to pick only a few of them, considering I've used and still use many great providers. Other amazing providers that I can think of right now and that I would definitely recommend are @Hetzner_OL, @Clouvider, @hosthatch, @LiteServer, @WebHorizon, @naranjatec, @contabo_m, Webhosting24 ( @tomazu ), AlphaVPS ( @AlexBarakov ), mxroute ( @jar ).

1. @hosthatch for reliability
    2. PebbleHost @dann00 for coming in clutch with the dedi I needed
    3. Kimsufi/SYS/@ninzo59 for all the Black Friday dedi excitement

Most Professional: BuyVM @Francisco - Fran never loses his cool and it's impressive. Lots of respect.

Thanked by 1dann00
  • 1.hostcram @Shakib
    2.Hetzner @Hetzner_OL
    3.Racknerd @dustinc

Most Professional: hostcram @Shakib

• 1.Pulsed media @PulsedMedia
    2.Alwyzon @alwyzon
    3.Racknerd @dustinc

Most professional : @PulsedMedia

1. MXRoute @jar - holding on to the london special for my dear life
    2. GreenCloudVPS @NDTN
    3. V.PS @xTom

Most Professional: Webhosting24 @tomazu

Didn’t include virmach since they already have a top provider tag and I didn’t grab anything new from them last year.

Thanked by 4jar xTom NDTN tomazu
    1. OVH
    2. BuyVM
    3. Wishosting
    Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • 1- OVH
    2- Mxroute
    3- Pulsedmedia

Most Professional: OVH

1. Leveloneservers @Ian_Dot_Tech
    2. Data ideas @DataIdeas-Josh
    3. BuyVM @Francisco

HM:dedipath @Ernie
    Racknerd @dustinc

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited January 2022
    1. Servarica - @servarica_hani - because in a year of a cryptocurrency challenging the storage market, they managed to still come with incredible offers on Black Friday, which are still active now.

2. HostHatch - @hosthatch @Emil - because in the year of IPv4 getting more expensive, they still managed to keep their offers constant, while trying to invest in a new cloud platform (which I personally do not like at all, but this is just my opinion).

3. Boomer - @ezeth - because in a pandemic year, they launched themselves in the hosting industry with an incredible $1/first-year VPS offer. I like to support their competition and courage.

Migrating customers or services from another company means a good business. But migrating customers, keeping their data, keeping their same recurring prices on their VPS machines, plus saving customers from a disaster company with data involucration which had all signs of failing and which was later compromised... that requires dedicated balls with marvelous courage! Therefore, without further ado:

• MOST PROFESSIONAL: Terrahost (Epik) - @terrahost - for saving the customers and services of HostSolutions, keeping their same quality and prices, while still coming with great offers on Black Friday.
      [It still remains to see who controls those Norway datacenters: Terrahost or Epik, but this is another discussion, for some other thread.]
    1. RackNerd
    2. Alwyzon
    3. Naranjatech

Most Professional: Hetzner

• @dustinc:
    1. RackNerd did not provide any VPS in Amsterdam (Normal/Flash).
    2. Except in LA, RackNerd did not provision IP6 in other locations.
    Thus, I could not vote RackNerd under the "Most Professional" category.

This discussion has been closed.