Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


QuantumCore - Aussie VPS For $1 AUD Per Month For The First 3 Months!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

QuantumCore - Aussie VPS For $1 AUD Per Month For The First 3 Months!

QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Provider

Happy late New Years from QuantumCore!

Get our QUBIT-1 VPS for $1 AUD per month for the first 3 months. Here are the specs that you get -

1 Core 2.70GHz+
1GB Memory
30GB Pure NVMe Storage
1TB Bandwidth

Click here to redeem this offer

New and current clients can take up this offer but it's only for new orders and there's a limit of one activation per client.

To find out more information and to see our other QUBIT plans, visit https://quantumcore.com.au/linux-vps

QuantumCore is 100% Australian owned and operated. The team behind QuantumCore have over 20 years of experience in the Web Hosting industry.

Our nodes have a 1Gb link, clock speeds of 2.70GHz+ and use pure NVMe storage.

Quantum Core servers are located in Equinix Data Centres in Sydney.

Our ping/tracert IP is: 103.246.250.3
Looking Glass: https://lg.quantumcore.com.au/

«1

Comments

  • GayRunGayRun Member
    edited January 11

    Ordered a
    Thank you sir

    Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • grab one, nice offer

    Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • get one

    Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • I got one and he looks good!

    Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • bdlbdl Member

    @QuantumCore - ooh, just saw your .au domains for about 10AUD for register and renewal - this is a sale price, what's your non-sale price? Have a few with VentraIP I may move to a new home at QC :)

  • This is a great way to try a really good AU provider.
    I have both their Ryzen and Xeon Gold offerings and could not be happier with the service QuantumCore provides. At this price you defiantly should get one!

    Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • got one... here is the YABS:

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-12-28                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Tue 11 Jan 2022 06:06:49 AM CST
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2693.662 MHz
    AES-NI     : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 987.3 MiB
    Swap       : 2.0 GiB
    Disk       : 27.5 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 119.43 MB/s  (29.8k) | 505.96 MB/s   (7.9k)
    Write      | 119.74 MB/s  (29.9k) | 508.62 MB/s   (7.9k)
    Total      | 239.18 MB/s  (59.7k) | 1.01 GB/s    (15.8k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 885.51 MB/s   (1.7k) | 812.15 MB/s    (793)
    Write      | 932.56 MB/s   (1.8k) | 866.24 MB/s    (845)
    Total      | 1.81 GB/s     (3.5k) | 1.67 GB/s     (1.6k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 538 Mbits/sec   | 481 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 666 Mbits/sec   | busy
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 551 Mbits/sec   | busy
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (400M)          | 270 Mbits/sec   | 259 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 562 Mbits/sec   | 472 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 12.1 Mbits/sec  | 53.1 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 769 Mbits/sec   | 619 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 368 Mbits/sec   | 338 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 593
    Multi Core      | 611
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/12109731
    
    
    Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • FritzFritz Member

    Recommended provider. Beem using them for months now.

    Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • Just as an FYI, you can ticket to have CPU passthru and AES-NI enabled if required. :)

    Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • @FrankZ said:
    Just as an FYI, you can ticket to have CPU passthru and AES-NI enabled if required. :)

    Is the $5 premium per month purely for location?

  • would be nice to have it enabled by default

  • caracalcaracal Member
    edited January 11

    Any recurring offers? :P

    Thanked by 1titus
  • FrankZFrankZ Member
    edited January 11

    @BarkingIron said:

    @FrankZ said:
    Just as an FYI, you can ticket to have CPU passthru and AES-NI enabled if required. :)

    Is the $5 premium per month purely for location?

    I'm not sure what you mean by this. They are only in Sydney as far as I know. The normal price of the QUBIT-1 VPS is $5 AUD per month or $60 AUD a year, but the offer is for $1 AUD per month for the first 3 months with coupon code 3MONTHSQUBIT1 contained in the link above.


    @cybertech said:
    would be nice to have it enabled by default

    True, but I was only trying to be helpful and let people know they have no problem enabling it if required. Support is fast and friendly.

    Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  •  MaxMind Error
     Your order has been flagged as potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for 
     manual review.
    
     If you feel you have received this message in error, then please accept our apologies 
     and submit a support ticket to our Customer Service Team. Thank you.
    

    Got this error. I am from Indonesia

  • @FrankZ said:

    @BarkingIron said:

    @FrankZ said:
    Just as an FYI, you can ticket to have CPU passthru and AES-NI enabled if required. :)

    Is the $5 premium per month purely for location?

    I'm not sure what you mean by this. They are only in Sydney as far as I know. The normal price of the QUBIT-1 VPS is $5 AUD per month or $60 AUD a year, but the offer is for $1 AUD per month for the first 3 months with coupon code 3MONTHSQUBIT1 contained in the link above.

    No i meant for $5 a month doesnt seem that great of a machine - maybe the location makes it expesnive?

  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited January 11

    @BarkingIron said: .. $5 a month..

    No, Oz Dollahs.
    My Qubit-1 (since May 1st, 2019) is great value for money.

    Thanked by 2FrankZ QuantumCore
  • Thanks. Great offer, it's even cheaper than I thought since I'm paying USD, it's $0.75. Normal price will be cheap too.

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-12-28                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Tue 11 Jan 2022 09:35:32 AM GMT
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2693.662 MHz
    AES-NI     : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 976.8 MiB
    Swap       : 2.0 GiB
    Disk       : 27.5 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 132.01 MB/s  (33.0k) | 598.12 MB/s   (9.3k)
    Write      | 132.36 MB/s  (33.0k) | 601.27 MB/s   (9.3k)
    Total      | 264.37 MB/s  (66.0k) | 1.19 GB/s    (18.7k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 705.41 MB/s   (1.3k) | 734.02 MB/s    (716)
    Write      | 742.89 MB/s   (1.4k) | 782.90 MB/s    (764)
    Total      | 1.44 GB/s     (2.8k) | 1.51 GB/s     (1.4k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 540 Mbits/sec   | 400 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 669 Mbits/sec   | 473 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 545 Mbits/sec   | 438 Mbits/sec
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (400M)          | 74.8 Mbits/sec  | 206 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 556 Mbits/sec   | 402 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 678 Mbits/sec   | 55.8 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 775 Mbits/sec   | 674 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 435 Mbits/sec   | 281 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 620
    Multi Core      | 622
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/12107567
    
    Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Provider

    @bdl said:
    @QuantumCore - ooh, just saw your .au domains for about 10AUD for register and renewal - this is a sale price, what's your non-sale price? Have a few with VentraIP I may move to a new home at QC :)

    The registration price for new .au domains is $9.20 per year and the renewal price is $9.90 per year. These are our usual prices, not a sale price. The margins are quite thin on domains for us though so we don't have sales for them, we just regularly keep the prices for domains as low as we can :)

    @BarkingIron said: Is the $5 premium per month purely for location?

    We feel that $5 AUD per month isn't a premium price for the service that we offer. We don't oversell our nodes so you have the ability to use a full core on the host node for every virtual core you have. Also, the pure NVMe storage and Xeon Gold CPUs make sure that each VPS flies.

    @cybertech said: would be nice to have it enabled by default

    I'll see if that's something that we can get sorted.

    @caracal said:
    Any recurring offers? :P

    Unfortunately not at this time.

    @Lutung said:
    MaxMind Error
    Your order has been flagged as potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for
    manual review.

     If you feel you have received this message in error, then please accept our apologies 
     and submit a support ticket to our Customer Service Team. Thank you.
    

    Got this error. I am from Indonesia

    Send us through a support ticket or send me through a DM and I'll have a look at it for you.

  • QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Provider

    @cybertech said:
    would be nice to have it enabled by default

    I've modified all of our templates so all future orders will have host-passthrough by default.

    If anyone wants this turned off for any reason, they can just contact us and we can do it for them :)

    Thanked by 1rhinoduck
  • bdlbdl Member

    @QuantumCore said:

    @bdl said:
    @QuantumCore - ooh, just saw your .au domains for about 10AUD for register and renewal - this is a sale price, what's your non-sale price? Have a few with VentraIP I may move to a new home at QC :)

    The registration price for new .au domains is $9.20 per year and the renewal price is $9.90 per year. These are our usual prices, not a sale price. The margins are quite thin on domains for us though so we don't have sales for them, we just regularly keep the prices for domains as low as we can :)

    Great - thanks, I wanted to support you moving forward so will be transferring a few across.

    Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Provider

    @bdl said: Great - thanks, I wanted to support you moving forward so will be transferring a few across.

    All good mate :) If you ever need any help moving any services over to us, just hit up our support and we'll be happy to help.

    Thanked by 1bdl
  • titustitus Member

    Sadly, it's not a recurring discount :(
    I would be happy with less resources (256 or 512MB ram, 10 or 15GB disk space) but with recurring discount.

  • QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Provider

    @titus said:
    Sadly, it's not a recurring discount :(
    I would be happy with less resources (256 or 512MB ram, 10 or 15GB disk space) but with recurring discount.

    Unfortunately due to APNIC fees for IPv4 addresses, it's not financially viable for us to have a cheaper plan with a dedicated IPv4 address and we're not interested in offering NAT'ed services.

    This promotion is mainly so users can try our services and if they're happy, they can stay on at the full price. If not, they get a quality VPS for $3 AUD for 3 months :)

    Just out of interest, would you sign up for a VPS with less resources but with only an IPv6 address and not an IPv4 address?

  • @QuantumCore said:

    @titus said:
    Sadly, it's not a recurring discount :(
    I would be happy with less resources (256 or 512MB ram, 10 or 15GB disk space) but with recurring discount.

    Unfortunately due to APNIC fees for IPv4 addresses, it's not financially viable for us to have a cheaper plan with a dedicated IPv4 address and we're not interested in offering NAT'ed services.

    This promotion is mainly so users can try our services and if they're happy, they can stay on at the full price. If not, they get a quality VPS for $3 AUD for 3 months :)

    Just out of interest, would you sign up for a VPS with less resources but with only an IPv6 address and not an IPv4 address?

    I would be interested, can we get any example configs / pricing?

  • titustitus Member

    @QuantumCore said: Just out of interest, would you sign up for a VPS with less resources but with only an IPv6 address and not an IPv4 address?

    Thx for the reply! I can understand the reason.
    Depend of the VPS specification and the pricing, ("NAT IPv4" with some dedicated port would be good / preferable).

  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @QuantumCore said: Just out of interest, would you sign up for a VPS with less resources but with only an IPv6 address and not an IPv4 address?

  • QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Provider

    I'll have a chat to the team to see if that's something we can offer :)

    Thanked by 1sahjanivishal
  • @QuantumCore said:

    @titus said:
    Sadly, it's not a recurring discount :(
    I would be happy with less resources (256 or 512MB ram, 10 or 15GB disk space) but with recurring discount.

    Unfortunately due to APNIC fees for IPv4 addresses, it's not financially viable for us to have a cheaper plan with a dedicated IPv4 address and we're not interested in offering NAT'ed services.

    This promotion is mainly so users can try our services and if they're happy, they can stay on at the full price. If not, they get a quality VPS for $3 AUD for 3 months :)

    Just out of interest, would you sign up for a VPS with less resources but with only an IPv6 address and not an IPv4 address?

    IPV6 only would be great deal

  • @QuantumCore said:
    I'll have a chat to the team to see if that's something we can offer :)

    Maybe you can launch a pilot series of IPv6 only services, open it up for subscription to members here and similar forums and get their feedback about the same.

  • not bad, thanks

    Thanked by 1QuantumCore
Sign In or Register to comment.