Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


β€Ί NatVPS.net 2 exotic locations - South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ & America πŸ‡¨πŸ‡±
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

NatVPS.net 2 exotic locations - South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ & America πŸ‡¨πŸ‡±

WebHorizonWebHorizon Member, Provider
edited January 9 in Offers


What is a NAT VPS?

A NAT VPS basically an IPv6-primary VPS with shared IPv4 access.
You generally get fully dedicated IPv6 addresses (an /80 subnet – that’s 281,474,976,710,656 IPs!) and a shared IPv4 address.


Latest additions to NatVPS.net locations - South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ & Chile πŸ‡¨πŸ‡±

These location definitely cost higher than others, but we like such rare locations , no ? so here's a small promo ;)


VPS - NAT256

4GB Disk Space
256MB RAM
1 vCPU (Fair Use)
/80 IPv6 + 20 IPv4 ports
250GB transfer @ 1Gbps

Order: South Africa | Order: South America

Normal price - $7 / year

use coupon exoticexoticnatnat for a small discount valid 50 orders.


Payment Methods

PayPal payments, Cards securely processed via Stripe Payments.
Also BTC, BCH & XMR payments are supported.

INR payment methods: Razorpay(Cards, UPI, Netbanking, GooglePay etc), Stripe payments. please select inr while ordering: here


Edit: We have added a new Status page dedicated to NAT locations: http://status.natvps.net/


just wish everyone is enjoying a successful new year & had a nice week ✨

Good Day!

Comments

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited January 9

    ovz.control-panel.in
    AAAA records: no result

    status.natvps.net
    AAAA records: no result

    Needs improvement for an IPv6-primary service.

    Thanked by 1pouyam
  • WebHorizonWebHorizon Member, Provider

    @yoursunny said:
    ovz.control-panel.in
    AAAA records: no result

    status.natvps.net
    AAAA records: no result

    Needs improvement for an IPv6-primary service.

    Freshping monitoring no support IPv6 :disappointed:

    Use my.webhorizon.in control panel, full dual stack support.

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited January 10

    @WebHorizon said:
    Freshping monitoring no support IPv6 :disappointed:

    You need to switch monitoring provider then.
    Freshping cannot effectively alert when the server becomes unreachable over IPv6.

    UptimeRobot supports IPv6 on both the monitoring side and the statue page.

  • Got both in the last round, looking forward for more locations (hopefully middle east like Israel or even Central Asia like Kazakhstan)

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • WebHorizonWebHorizon Member, Provider

    @yoursunny said:

    @WebHorizon said:
    Freshping monitoring no support IPv6 :disappointed:

    You need to switch monitoring provider then.
    Freshping cannot effectively alert when the server becomes unreachable over IPv6.

    UptimeRobot supports IPv6 on both the monitoring side and the statue page.

    Ok, will consider doing something for ipv6 monitoring inclusion. Thanks for the feedback! :)

  • TeoMTeoM Member
    edited January 10

    Afghanistan would be very nice. But to be clear I don't know how long this server would be exist until next explosion

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @TeoM said:
    Afghanistan would be very nice. But to be clear I don't know how long this server would be exist until next explosion

    "Explosion"? What sort of evil plans do you have for such server? Or you may think providers would just give it away to terrorists for target practice. We need to have some trust in humanity.

  • TeoMTeoM Member

    @default said:

    @TeoM said:
    Afghanistan would be very nice. But to be clear I don't know how long this server would be exist until next explosion

    "Explosion"? What sort of evil plans do you have for such server? Or you may think providers would just give it away to terrorists for target practice. We need to have some trust in humanity.

    No no the thing is. You don't know if there are any bombs around the data center that will blow up the data center.

  • TeoMTeoM Member

    @wcypierre said:
    Got both in the last round, looking forward for more locations (hopefully middle east like Israel or even Central Asia like Kazakhstan)

    One question please what you are doing with the server ? :)

  • bertbert Member

    Seems the new year deal(€21.00)is still pending?

  • @TeoM said:

    @default said:

    @TeoM said:
    Afghanistan would be very nice. But to be clear I don't know how long this server would be exist until next explosion

    "Explosion"? What sort of evil plans do you have for such server? Or you may think providers would just give it away to terrorists for target practice. We need to have some trust in humanity.

    No no the thing is. You don't know if there are any bombs around the data center that will blow up the data center.

    Why would anyone waste bombs on a datacenter? They are better for asteroids trying to hit our planet.

  • @TeoM said:

    @wcypierre said:
    Got both in the last round, looking forward for more locations (hopefully middle east like Israel or even Central Asia like Kazakhstan)

    One question please what you are doing with the server ? :)

    Monitor and/or redundancy for services that I run for personal usage

  • DocumentchainDocumentchain Member
    edited January 16

    I would like to rent about 10 of these VPS (VPS-NAT512 ) at different locations. But I need specifically the IPv4 port 41319. Would this be possible?

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @default said:

    @TeoM said:

    @default said:

    @TeoM said:
    Afghanistan would be very nice. But to be clear I don't know how long this server would be exist until next explosion

    "Explosion"? What sort of evil plans do you have for such server? Or you may think providers would just give it away to terrorists for target practice. We need to have some trust in humanity.

    No no the thing is. You don't know if there are any bombs around the data center that will blow up the data center.

    Why would anyone waste bombs on a datacenter? They are better for asteroids trying to hit our planet.

    Packet switched networks are designed to survive bombs and other weapons.
    See On Distributed Communication Networks, the very first paper that lays the foundation of the Internet architecture.

Sign In or Register to comment.